Reviews for Find the Way
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Finding and then finding again and again those special darkened and unknown trails that are there...somewheres...

...the journey begins! *anew*
in theory chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
A delicacy in your words is gently enhanced by your shy rhythm, it's so easy to relate to pieces like this. Nice job.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i did, i did (enjoy reading it) that is. kudos to you being able to write a decent poem on your birthday. i always seem to have trouble on mine. keep up the great work 0)
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I really like this one. I've all ways thought of a soul as a different identity from body and emotions, and sometimes there not all ways mixing together correctly. Or something like that.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very inspirational. A truly beautiful piece. Kudos!
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great poem.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
this is really good. love the flow and I enjoyed every word of it. very touching and it's great that there is always someone to be there to help..

Sorrow
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
very sweet and uplifting... I like it a lot
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
*g* this is gorgeous and I am so sorry I did not review this sooner, my praise and utter adoration of this piece goes out to you! _ I hope you had a great birthday party, sorry that is so late too. ok, onto the proper review (sorry!):

the poems structure it really quite fun and utterly pretty to ook at, I spent much of the time just looking at it and admiring the way you made the words flow almost effortlessly. I love the ending lines and the hopeful title really gives it a sence of uniqueness to the whole thing. lovely, really quite a lovely work of art. _

[I hope the review can suffice.]

* noelle
Aruchu-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hope with fitting imagery. I enjoyed it! Keep on writing!
xX A Fire Inside Xx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I wish I could write like this. It's so dark, and flows so well, I love it!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
aww, very nice. a happier poem, well written! great work, and keep it up. happy b-lated birthday, by the way. _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
arcane devices chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
yo, kokoro-san. This was certainly impacting. Jeez, I should request a certain topic, XD. What did I tell you? Your getting better after each poem (dunno about the margin though, .) Keep writing. -ADD
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
What a beautiful melody to this...
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this made me so happy.

find the way.

you just made my day, beautiful work.

it makes me think of being lost in the woods, so beautiful, and you are so dreadfully lost, but you will find someway out.

someway, someday.