Reviews for Phlogiston
xInkMusique chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
I hate option 2, but option okay. I prefer 3, because the spy stuff is really random even though it's awesome. Number 1 is okay too, but I get confused to who is the narrator
I Murder on Impulse chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic story!

xx
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
o! that was a great chapter! please keep it up! )

-Katrina Zeffirelli
Lovediamond15 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
i love this story! great chapter! cant wait for an update -
PeachyKeeen chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Wow! I really love this story. Honestly I've never read a story like this and especially the last chapter has kept me on the edge of my seat. I love how all the girls have such different personalities. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Please finish this! I'll be waiting for an update :)
claireponcherrii chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
this is nice, plz update!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
please update soon!
dreamingofyesterday chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
Your story is absolutely amazing! I can't wait until you update next.
farryn chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
good stuff

I like the conspiracies.

I have to admit, have to keep chapter 3 open where you listed who was in which group. All the names get really really confusing along with the constant change in POVs.

Why would the federal agent requires girls to be spies at the school anyway? Is it really that a big of a deal? Is there more than just gang rivalry?

Lol, all the questions...

Anyway, looking forward to you're next update.

Cheers
bluemoon89 chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
OMG i love ur story please update soon i wanna know wats going to happen next! )
Kissing Concrete chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
love the story- though i do get confused frequently about who all the guys are and which girl is talking when, even though it says at the top of the chapter- and what was Stella's plan? i missed that too... anyway, love your story, update soon!
Skeptic-Critic chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
I Can't even tell you how happy I was to get that e-mail from you saying there was a new chapter...And what a good one...Lots of excitement...It's REALLY getting good now, isn't it? Please don't wait as long to put us out of our misery...
Tanoshimi chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Hi, thanks for this chap ! I really enjoyed it. Go on with this work.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
O! This was an awesome chapter! Great description- I could practically feel the intensity! Please update as soon as you can! )
Bovie chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
I LOVE this story. I usually choose a character that's my favorite, but this time I love ALL of them, especially the boys! And the romance, if there'll be any, is totally unpredictable to me. Usually in stories the pairings are obvious, but in this one I really don't know. (Sorry for the ramble; I'm a hopeless romantic.) And I really like that.

Update soon!