Reviews for Phlogiston
soulful butterfly chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
Please write more! This story is so great! I love it! I think I will go through a withdrawl if you don't write more soon! This story works really well because you included so many labels that we deal with in High School every day! Please Please Please write more before i go insane
SapphireEyes16 chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
they were gonna fight with knives! things r gettin really serious in this story, update soon!
Loki's Fire chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I love this story. Lot's of drama and secrets flying around, yet you still manage to make it fun. It's interesting to see the interaction between the two groups and how the girls get caught in it, and I love the whole spy/agent business. Hope you update again soon ]

Oh, and just so you know, there's two chapter sevens and no chapter six.
LethargicLove chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Darling, my long reviews are purely reserved for good stories. Everything else just gets the occasional- Ï love your story, please keep writing!comment.

Anyway, I completely understand that youre busy and Im fine with that especially because I know that this story is a present from you to the readers. You dont HAVE to write and thats what many readers forget.

So this chapter was a bit short compared to your usual, but there was a lot of drama and tension. By the way, thank you so much for doing the recap of the guys groups near the end of the chapter, its been such a long time that I would have totally had to re-read the past chapters.

So we finally get to meet Andrew and the rest of the missing guys. Its about time, haha just kidding. You know that Id be patient if it was necessary. I like that Andrew isnt anything outstanding. Thats pretty rare when youre describing the leader.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how they got lost in the vents. It was extremely amusing hahah.

Im so proud of both Rena and Ryan. Ryan for protecting her and Rena for being so ingenius. For some reason, I believe that the agents are the guys who really shine, you know. Like Evan and Justin and Ryan and such. The sectret passageway through the painting was tres cool though. I am totally patting myself on the back for making the connection between Kyle the guy from the fire and Kyle the guy on Andrews side.

Dude, I have soo much respect for Rena right now. The rest of Andrews side should as well, shes just plain amazing, wo! Hoppefully there wont be any love triangles though. I rather like the guys youve chosen for each girl so far. With the exception of Zach cause we dont know much about him.

Much love, and I cant wait for the next chapter.

Reading Seths name reminded me, did you see the fifth harry potter movie and read the seventh book yet?
anon chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I'm liking it so far, it's very original. But I'm a bit confused with names and last names, I don't know which ones are on which side. And also in chaps 6&7 they are both the same, like you posted it twice. And you never exsplained how the girls found out about these "double agents". Anyway update soon please!.

-Anon
pokedork7876 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
I like it, and it has a lot of detail :). However, I would recommend not using the term 'guys' to refer to the four girls, especially when you just used the word 'girls'... chapter 2.
catharsis7 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
That was pretty intense. Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter, definitely.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
i luv the whole idea of your story so keep up the updates!
dark-skies chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
You should update soon :) this is a good story
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
wowie, i like.

um in the dream how come rena didn't do the hacking? or is this just my imagination? anyway. i likie! please update soon!
Skeptic-Critic chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
No...You shouldn't have started over...Most of us have your story saved under a link so if you'd restarted it, we wouldn't have been able to find you...I'm glad you didn't...Especially now that everything starts to get good...
Skeptic-Critic chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
Why'd you change the title of the story? ANd what's it mean?

I loved the scene in the classroom...I should stop reading funny things at school...People tend to look at you funny when you crack up in the middle of the library, while looking like you're doing research...Not really a healthy image if you know what I mean...
YawnieBug chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
Dang this is good. *mind blown away*
Callisto Jean chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Just a question...what happened to the ten other students from their old school that they're supposed to be with?
LethargicLove chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Haha, I sent you the email before I realized that you had updated, so ignore the question. Ooh, the girls had to choose sides. I thought that it would happen later though, hmm. How long do you suppose the story will be? I know it's a bit too soon to be asking a question like that, but some authors sometimes have their stories planned out before they post the chapters.

I fully support a Rena-Ryan couple. *grins* Plus, the cool thing about the split is the fact that you find out about each team in pairs (since Stella and Tess are the first two narrators and they're on Seth's team, while Adriana and Rena are the last narrators and they're on Andrew's). With the room break up, does that mean that the other 4 boys in Andrew's team are in a room together and that 4 of Seth's guys are in one? What about the other 2 then, though? How will Ryan and the rest of the guys in the room not notice that Rena took the blueprint? Is she hoping that the desk will be such a mess that the guys will think that they misplaced the blueprint(way cool by the way, haha)? I know that this is going to make me sound like a complete grammar nazi(I'm not usually one, I swear), but I noticed that you wrote "was" instead of "were" and it's..like..making me twitch, haha. Especially because it's such an important sentence: "“If I wasn’t taking a side,” I said, deliberately pronouncing each word slowly and clearly, “would I even be here?”".

Ah, I cannot wait for chapter 9!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »