Reviews for last fall
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Da möchte ich mich den anderen anschließen, auch wenn ich der 13. bin
Basnirka amaterka chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
As an author you might like to know that since I first read this, "Your abyss, my fall" has been coming regularly back to my mind on different occasions. I love "amber vales", too. It is one of my favourite haikus ever.
Diemos chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
It paints a clear, visual picture for me. Nicely done.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Excellent sound and feeling. Well written duo.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Wonderful voice and flow.
hanfiddle chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Brilliant work.I might have written:

...dwellin amber vales scarred with cliffs...(add "in", drop "still") or move the comma to after "still"

because I like when haiku flow like one sentence as they do mostly in Japanese, but that's just a friendly commenthf
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Really good...and *shuffles feet sheepishly* For my review for the most recent mystical symbol haiku, I was being...stupid. I in fact HAVE seen that symbol...Heh.
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I love it, i can't believe you managed to fit so many words in and still keep the right amount of syllables, i'm finding it extremely difficult so kudos to you!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I love the use of "amber"
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
AWESOME! That last line is kickass, by the way. :)
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
whoa-that's haiku...it was just so you please read my new one and tell me what you think? thanks I will review some more of yours

EEbony.
Starxless chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Simply beautiful. I'm guessing this is a haiku? Anyway, it was fantastic and I'm impressed with the way you were able to express your emotions so clearly in just three lines. I haven't written a haiku in ages but it's always good to try something different once in a while.

Great job! Keep it up!

starxless
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
sadly, it's true. i agree. lovely haiku!