Reviews for Flight of the Eagle
Gert-Abby-Celenky chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
i like how Zam is becoming a little nicer. I like some of the eplanations and a little bit of history you threw in there it makes everything more in depth and beliveable. Keep writing your story is one of the few that has held my interest.
Gert-Abby-Celenky chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
kind of a short chapter but good none the less. makes me want to read on. please update soon, i really like this story!
Gert-Abby-Celenky chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
i really like the song/prophecy it must have taken a while to write. except why does Zam agree that he is one of the three in the prophecy? he does not know he is the king's son...if i guessed right. i wouldve thought he wouldve protested to going or something. keep writing, this story is super interesting!
Gert-Abby-Celenky chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
this is easily one of the best stories ive read on fictionpress...i was actually inches away from the computer screens at a few parts. GREAT WORK! please keep writing! i love the names they are so cool. i can't express how ell you've done in writing this! u should seriously try a summary...maybe put the prophecy as the summary or somthing. didn't find anything to critique and i usually can...tho the people think a lot in the story but...i dunno i like it.
Chell-o Bodello chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
This chapter adds more characters. And more questions! I would like to get to the characters a bit better, but I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter!

Lunchi
1941 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
You have taken a common theme and done it again, not adding to it or making it to your own. This is fantasy genre regurgitation. However the writing itself is not bad if only lacking creative flair. It has great possibility for both cliché failure and interesting novelty.
Chell-o Bodello chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Oh! Cliffhanger! GRR! I hope you follow through with this ...

Anyway, please update soon! _