Reviews for The NonBeauty and the Kind Beast
Fourmaniel chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Annabelle is so negative :O so 'woe is me' i'm unsure if this is intentional but she makes a very meek heroine in comparison to Disney's Belle. I'd suggest reviewing this story but only because of a few mistakes here and there. Otherwise it's a good story, its got a very clear plot progression and Annabelle is clearly trying to change while Fred remains mysterious and physically hideous to her much like Disney's Beast. Well done! Just FYI i'm only up to chapter 9 :)
Wickedforlife chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
This story is very moving. I'm an aspie kid, so I can really relate. I am proud to say she reminds me of Elphaba.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
While its a good story it needs some tweaking. You seem to change names of characters a few times which can be confusing. Also you have some issues with grammar that could be easily fixed. Also I'm curious about te age. When i first started reading I assumed belle was in high school, but it seems like you said shes in middle school, which seems awfully young. Also you take a lot from disneys beauty and the beast. Still a good story, it maybe just needs another read through to fix some small issues.
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
There have better be a second one to this! lol.
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
o.0..I totally loved it! I have alwayzz love Beauty and the Beast..and this is juss an awesome story.

XxTaylorXx
Mally Lunacy chapter 19 . 11/22/2006
Cool chapter :) so...is this the end of your story? Or are you going to add one more chapter? Anyways this chapter was really good! Happy writing!
Mally Lunacy chapter 18 . 9/24/2006
This was a really good chapter! Plz update soon :) I can hardly wait for the next chapter
Mally Lunacy chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
I'm so glad you updated! Plz writea new chapter soon :)
Mally Lunacy chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
This story is really good so far! Plzadd more chapters soon! :)
seasofsilence chapter 15 . 4/8/2006
This is really good. I like the way you make it seem like the disney movie, but yet at the same time it's a more in-depth story with subplots and foreshadowing. I really like this... Update soon, please!
anna chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey there :)

I truly enjoy reading this story. It's quite different from many of the others that I've read. I'm starting to see more and more of the similarites between this story and Beauty & the Beast. I can tell that you have given much thought about the topics pointed out in your story. Keep up the fantastic work and best of luck to you!

from,a happy reader
Clodhopper chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
I only saw one thing in this chapter that I don't recall being said in other reviews. In the first paragraph: "...if you only knew what kind of rock-hard friendship her and Katherine had..." sorry for my picky Language Arts stuff, but the 'her' after friendship should be 'she.' "...rock-hard friendship she and Katherine had..."

Other than that, my only other comments for CC have already been mentioned by previous viewers, so I'll just kick back and enjoy.

I apologize if I don't review every chapter from here on out. If I don't see anything to comment on, I may not review. I don't like just saying, "Hey, awesome story!" and leaving it at that; makes me feel like I didn't even read.

I also apologize for not returning to this sooner and I hope I can return to it shortly. As it is, I'm pretty busy preparing for my mid-terms and memorizing my lines for the play. College sucks.

~Ty
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This was great. I only saw Beauty and the Beast once, and that was last year when I was helping a friend baby-sit (sad, 21 years old and I've only just recently seen it), so I won't be able to tell you similarities between this and the movie.

I found a few common errors, such as comma usage. For example, there is always a comma after dialogue if you're adding a tag on at the end. “They’re tearing down that side of the woods to build new houses.” Aril said, trying to sound knowing. There needs to be a comma after 'houses'. You only need one punctuation at the end of a sentence, never use more than one unless it's an ellipse. One ! one ? and so on. Commas need to be use to frame the name of the person being talked to. The end, for example: "That you are Annabelle, that you are." Should read, "That you are, Annabelle, that you are."

Italicize words being emphasized or yelled/screamed instead of capitalizing them. Only put words in all caps if it's an acronym.

Okay, enough of my Language Arts lesson.

Again, I thought this was great. "A bleach blonde bimbo of a girl" heh, I love that. I like how all of your characters aren't dashingly handsome or beautiful, makes them more realistic because not everyone on the planet is absolutely gorgeous.

~Ty
Clodhopper chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
him touch her not his. this is a good story and to me its okay that it isnt with the exact story line. it makes it more interesting just to have a dash of it on occasion.

Mack
Clodhopper chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
okay need to edit here - there was a 4 in the middle of Fred's name and some other errors. dialogue was great - funny how you added in the Beauty and the Beasts characters in this one. good stuff. i like more info on the fam!

Mack