Reviews for Golden dust
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
The pain in this poem touvhed me. Brought me to tears really. I like the lines in quotes.

EB
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Aw beautiful and sad. I need something hopelessly sapilly romantic every once in a while. But it really was good. A bit of grammar trouble, but excellent descriptives and a great ending line.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
-"But you're so imune to my touch,- *immune

-"Everything I love is touched my god,"- That makes no sense. I'm guessing "my" was meant to be "by"?

This is quite a nice poem, though. It really twists at the end, or it did for me at least. The first two stanzas are very happy and romantic, they're touching and laughing and stuff; the poem feels like a happy-sappy romance. But then comes that third stanza, and everything takes an unexpected turn. I wasn't expecting that. You played with our emotions in this piece. I'm guessing that the girl was in a sort of daze/shock as she lay on his bedroom floor; at least that's how I felt. The rhythm of this is excellent, and the imagery is amazing. You use very majestic imagery for this piece. Quite a beautiful piece.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I don't know if it's me, or the writing, but it seems like such fake flattery, and it adds to the tone of the poem, -I just knew the relationship was going to end by the end, like from "pretended/ to be a gentlemen" -o btw, there's a lot of typos, like just above "gentelmen" instead of "gentleman" and the line about that was missing spaces inbetween some words, and also there's "imune" instead of "immune"Maybe it's me, but the poem seems to be protraying such a false love...it's kind of disturbing.
bjw chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
No.. that was heartwrenching. Your imagery is lovely.. the descriptions in your poem are really moving. Great work!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I am left breathless by this piece.

the imagery was wonderful. I have to say it is probably one of the best pieces I have read in a long while.

You gave such a beautiful story that was almost fantasy... an angel, a prince...a god... two lovers. beautiful. I think i could have cried crimson tears after reading this.

Wonderful...thank you for giving me faith in some poetry on this site once more.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh wow...this is so mesmorizing. really absorbed me in, so tragic and heartfelt. really touching and almost painful to read. "And the words fell upon my ears" it has such a magical quality to it, really beautiful. and thanks for your reviews .
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
wow! i swear, the imagery, romance and sadness in this and the first poem is unbelievable. i absolutely love the speech u so easily combine in this and i can practically see all this happening. the ending is heartbreaking, hope it isnt true. well done and good luck!:-)
miss megan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
wow-that was please write a sequel!

M.M
in theory chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, so beautiful. I got wrapped up in this. A few spelling mistakes, but they're irrelevant; the poem itself is perfect.