Reviews for Now There Is Nothing Left Of Me
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
this is really good. gets the point across in the end and the chorus rocks. sometimes they may seem to hate you, but deep down inside they don't, and that part of them is awakened when they realize it's too late.

~Sorrow~
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This is a really good. I love your music taste I love all the bands on your profile but their were one or two that I didn't reconigze. Sorry for that the spelling errors that i keep makeining in this review. Well keep up the good work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Now will my last breath... with

very powerful and well done.. it flows nicely
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is really good, I love the ending, I can really relate to it. Lovely song, good work! QueenVixta
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Not bad. You put some good anger and sadness into this song.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
from this i feel pain...in the past year i have gone through a lot of shit and believe me it hurt a lot...i know what this type of pain feels like but i also know the feeling of getting through and coping so if you do feel this way, don't worry because from ur poetry i see that ur a very strong person, but if you ever need someone to talk to, give me a buzz via e-mail...once again great poem had so much emotion and i could really sense the difficulty this person has gone through...well done not many people can write as well as you do! lots of love ~AllyCred~
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Awesome work. Really good. I love the last chorus. The one at the bottom of the page. It was awesome. Great job!
method acting chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great clear and intense feeling to this one. I really like it. Very hard. Lovely job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
beautiful, beautiful work. really, powerful and deeply inspiring. fantastic work.

~* noelle