Reviews for Hearts
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
The last line of this is almost as though you are waiting for someone else to make fate happen. I love that. A finality with a touch of climax.

It was interesting. I liked the metaphor of using cards. I like poker so this was quite relatable.

Good piece once again.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Interesting concept.
Tears-for-Mary chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
fuck this is amazing
soi.deliciosa chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I dont know why, it gave me a haunting sort of spooky feeling.
broken223 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
very very very good. i love the card metaphors and the darkness of it.
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
_ I liked 'The queen has been laid" line especially. Erm, very nice, somehow reminded me of a totally non-related card game scene in a TV show, but i'll tell you about that later Brings about very clear images...(that it does...!) You must update sneakers or risk my wrath! I think you should write more slash in your poems, but that's just my humble opinion. You write it so wonderfully well. Of course, I would prefer it to be m/m, but whatever you like is fine by me! :-D And now that you think that i'm a raving lunatic, I'm going to go review another of your stories. Ta ta.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
oh delicous, bitter, dark and twisted but ever so velvety wicked. hehe won derful poem, it capture the essense of a card game so perfectly...and so much more. some powerful and effective images in this, brilliant stuff.
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That is horribly wrong, but wonderfully written. Great job, and thank you for the reviews!