Reviews for sky
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, you have alot of reviews. This was almost painful and so sad but it was also kind of mocking in a way 'your pathetic tourniquet' i love the imagery and mixed emotions, images you get from this piece.
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Cool. I really like this. Wonderful job. Thanks for the review. Yeah, after I read over it the repition of blood didn't really go over well with me either, but I didn't really feel like changing it and it kinda adds to the fact as I come to reilize that it's actually my blood, what I had done... I wrote that when I was really upset and scared cause I hadn't cut anywhere in a long time, and I accidently cut my arm and liked it and couldn't stop... Anyway, now I'm just rambleing and wasting your time. Thanks again for the review, and great job on this. It's really good.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
amazing. breath taking. painful.

can't explain how much i love this one.

adding to my favorites.

xoxo
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I loved the way you opened it.. the middle felt sort of weak.. but the ending was awesome.. very well written.. very heartfelt at the same time..
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow. Gorgeous! A different, beautiful, way of looking at that kind of thing. It's so enchanting...
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow. i love the almost surreal descriptions (emerald, scarlet ribbons) it kind of underlines the sorrow. iz x
destinee ariarti chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
so sad and dark

beautiful, as always, as I have come to expect from you
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
imagery is beautiful. reminds me of a painting by frida kahlo. love how carefully every word was picked. short & eloquent.
arielphaba chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow. Just, wow. I have read a number of your poems now and I am simply amazed by you. Your writing is so haunting, and it seems the shorter the poems are, the longer they stay in my mind. How do you manage to convey to much in so few words? I'm jealous. _ They're so beautiful. You have now been added to my favorites. Great Job!
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
"you wrap it around your wrist (your pathetic tourniquet."

Loved that. I don't think this was your best, but those few lines in the middle are redeemers.

-simpleton
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
another very prettyful poem,i like the color in this one, very interesting, beautifully done
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
it looked to small be so good but once read it was great

btw thanks for the review
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
so sad and tragic,, yet almost mocking. really powerful and delicate piece of writing. "hearts scattered about, tatteredunder your feet - ( scarlet ribbons of velvet ) " love it.
leben chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
breathtaking; good
life like whoa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I'm running out of complimentary words for you. I can't say enough good things about this piece! I hope one day my writing will be as powerful and emotion filled as yours.

And it is my full on goal to one day be on your favorite authors list! It WILL happen! haha.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »