Reviews for sky
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
So sad and I love your word choice, it flows well with the theme of this poem. Thnx for sharing.
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Again this one is ok. Im not so sure about the way its written though. You have great ideas though.
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Beautiful. What more can I say?
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
ouch. harsh. painful to read. not often you see something both as sweet and sharp, good job
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*applause* not as good as the two other poems I just read, but excellent all the same if you think of a drug connotation...you astound me! *faves authors list* Love, Mia
stashedlover chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
great work, love the way you ended it (:
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
"Emerald ground!" That is true beauty; it reminds me of where I grew up.

Juliet.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love the way that you incorporate the parentheses into your poetry, it makes the style in the poem stand out more and become more emboldened, and the theme of this is interesting, and you always have this almost surrealistic, fantastic element put into your poetry that is simply amazing, and I totally love it. This poem is haunting, wonderful, and I guess it has a little strange feel to it, though that's not in a bad way. Very nice.

Heather
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Very beautiful, I can't seem to find how it relates to drugs, but I'm sure when I lay me down to sleep later It'll click in. Besides that, it's still..so beautiful and the imagery is awesome!

Thanks for the review )
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Well would you look at that more poetory, lol. I like this one also because there are these ( ), it just adds something I’m not sure what but trust me. (I added you to the awesome authors on my bio you fiction press’s sweet heart, hope you don’t mind)
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Interesting. I've felt like this before actually. i tried to fly off the stairs and wow when i hitt he ground did I wish i could fly. *Laughs* Of course that takes away the deepness of the poem but it still greatky expressed the main message. Brilliant yet again!
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow... perfect imagery and beautifully written. It's sorrowful but peaceful and gentle at the same time. Great job with this. Thanks for the review .

Shavo
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
so odd yet beautiful. poetic (duh) :D
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wonderful piece. i like the theme of this, it really is pitiable. you expressed the desires and emotions well. great work.
Tears-for-Mary chapter 1 . 8/10/2005