Reviews for sky
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
amazing, i love your use of metaphors, very nice job D

keep writing and thx for ur encouragment D

muchlUB-kerr
if sighing chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
like a whisper"hallelujah, halleujah"and I'll assume until tomorrow proves me wrong

wonderfully

tragic
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow beautiful piece, amazing imagery! This is so good and so powerful. Sorry for not reviewing sooner! QueenVixta
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Delicate. Kind of conjures images like glitter chalk outline of a body and a needle near a skyscraper. Very pretty.
staras chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
wow, this piece was amazing, as is most of your work. beautiful imagery and it pulled together wondefully at the end. good job.
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
So sad... beautiful imagery as well... nice work!

-Sunami Silverblade
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh, wow. That is so sad. I hope that you're doing okay. I haven't herd from you in a couple of days. That usually just means that you need a break. So I'm not trying to was very powerful and haunting though.

Wonderful writing.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
oh, wow. This was powerful, but at the same time so sad. I didn't quite see the relation to drugs at first, but rereading, I got it. -sighs- you really did a beautiful job on this, and i honestly hope to see more from you because it'd be a shame to not see anymore from you.

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Gorgeous, abstract, and hazy feeling. The imagery is lovely and illustrates the true grungy darkness of the poem. I'm assuming it's loosely referring to heroin (or something else that's injected). You are amazing, truly. I feel truly sorry for the poor (pathetic) soul within the poem.
pale doll chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh my God Noelle, you've really outdone yourself with this! I adore it, it's so pretty and dark. The word choice is wonderful: scarlet ribbons of velvet, your pathetic tourniquet, the emerald ground. You are amazing )

Lauren xoxo
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like how its formatted so oddly. It adds character. I like how you described the ground as emerald. Sorry, this review would be longer but...Fullmetal Alchemist is on! MY FAVORITE ANIME! So ah, seeya.

ANNA

P.S. EDWARD IS SO COOL, AND SO HOT, AND HE JUST ROCKS SO DAMN MUCH...GO ED!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is really good, great work!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow, for drug related things, it sounds like a suicide.

sorry, that was blunt, just my head, its going to explode, its hard to deciepher my thoughts on paper.

i see the drug relation now though.

just so delicatly beautiful, i just swoon when i see you have updated.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great imagery.
account not in use chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I love parts in parenthises. So beautiful. Wonderful imagery and I absolutely worship the melancholic/apathetic feel to it, passionate but distant.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »