Reviews for sky
miss lavender chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
lovely like always; noelle.

i am always very pleased when you put out new things (though not very often; this makes me very sad!).. This one was especially goregous. wonderful; wonderful job.

lav
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
it's so sad but very true. there a lot of people, well not that i know directly, who have felt the same. i think i might of too...

EB
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wahh the power in this short piece is incredible wonderful imagery Great work!

keep writing!
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
oh, wow. how do you do it! you write some of the absolute best poetry pieces i've ever read on fp...

this just froze me...i love the ending especially:"as you fall from the windowand onto the emerald ground. youwished you could fly." it makes me pitty the girl, and people in general, cause we all wish to fly sometimes.

it speaks so much in so little words, and that's beautiful!
shinco chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, dang, that was intense! She was so drugged, I guess she lost her senses and tried to fly and she ended up getting hurt pretty badly instead.. I guess that's what happened since you mentioned it had drug related themes in it... wow, the imagery was so detailed and smooth, it made me just "fly" right through it, lol Wow, that was a wonderfully written poem! I gotta say, you're one of the best writers I've ever met! _ Glad to be your friend, too, cause you're great! _
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5