Reviews for Poppies
Oracle of Destiny chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
This is really good - I liked the imagery especially the last line :)
Oracle of Destiny chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
this is really good - I would say that is a pure and untouched flower.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Although I have not heard of kudzus before but they sure sound exotic in this poem.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This reminds me of the poppies in a field back to pay respect to the dead of both World Wars.
darknessblooms chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Hey, I know...it's been awhile, hasn't it? Thanks for being a faithful reader and I'm so glad you liked it. :)And I love 'Wisteria'. Like something in a dream...very beautiful.
Ang-Dev chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
this is a beautiful haiku. i remember in primary school here in britain, poppies grew on the field where some famous war took place (maybe world war 1) so we used to buy fake poppies and wear them, sending money to charity. anywayz, this reminded me of that. its very accurate and beautiful in its own way, great job:-)

ang/mez
Ang-Dev chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
is this a type of flower? sorry, i'm a total ignorant person of wild life and stuff so i probably sound stupid. i like the haiku, its very vivid and easy to imagine. i read one of your stories, i forget which 1, it had its second chp about flowers so i wondered if flowers is one of ur hobbies? interesting haiku, great job:-)

ang/mez aka funkyflower14
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
beautiful (reminds me of bean trees)
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
cool
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
very cute & well done... I like it... thanks for your review
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Such words! And passion!
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Hmm. I like the way you worded this. )

(A reply to your question- all my vignettes are seperate pieces, so no, there won't be a collection.)
Blood-Dyed Skies chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Nice. ) I like how the middle line, "Nature once dormant now lives" acts as a bridge between the two other lines. But I'm not so sure about the third line- "Poppies peak shyly". Should it be 'peek'?

But anyways. A delightful Haiku.
SeaVoi chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
This cool, very vivid.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I like this, I thought the wording was awsome.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »