Reviews for Fever in the rain
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I like this. Cool theme, the title is gorgeous and intriguing.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Even more beautiful then its prequel. The last line put a wistful smile on my face.

EB
Eventide Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love this poem! You are very talented. And being able to portray the lover's emotions so clearly adds to its charms. I could envision it all, especially the line that speaks of her as the "ice queen with the hidden heart".
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I really like this one. IT was just so great. Wow. I loved the format.
myno chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
rather interesting... I quite enjoyed it. YOu portray emotion clearly and with power and your poems flow wonderfully.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Again complete amazement that there is a writer on fanfic that I could get lost in the pieces.

WOnderful continuation of the last piece. Beautiful.

Made me want to fall in love and never let go, to know what love truly is... something that catches and refuses to be killed.

My favorite lines:

1.) " 'fever in the rain,'" Wow how beautiful...steam rising from the pellets against ones skin...o

2.)The heavens opened,and there we were

Lovers in a thunderstorm." Beautiful imagery here. I could see it...and feel it and for a moment wish I was one of them.

Bravo once again.
sarani-silver chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
oh sad and rather happy in a way fun to read well thought out
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
OMG! this is just so...amazing! u hav an incredible talent with imagery and vocab. some absolutely awesome lines and the ending is just so great. really romantic and sad, and the title is so unbelievable. love the metaphors and rhyming used. great expression of emotions and awesome. r u new to fictionpress? well...*clear throat* let me just take this oppurtunity to welcome u 2 the world of poets. (i know, ur probably thinking im weird) anyway, thank u for ur review and i love this poem. its awesome. well done and keep up the good work!:-)
in theory chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Amazing. I love the way you make the images melt off the page/screen into a reader's mind, it's so subtle and delicate but very effective. Your diction is great, strange words popping up in different places to keep you on your toes. I loved this, and thanks for reviewing my poems too. I wasn't being snobby when I mentioned your spelling btw, just pointing it out p You're a really talented writer, keep at it.