Reviews for An Angel's Destiny
niccat2008 chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
aw that was so cute!
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
i loved this story it was really cute. it seemed to me, like there was a chapter missing, when Destiny and Jeremy started to like each other. But that may have just been my tired unobservant eyes. am now going to read 'when you wish upon an angel' bye *tra la la la la la la LA!*
ur just you chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
lovely,... :) im gonna go read your other stories now
LoveSpishLaugh chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
this is the first time i read this story and i think its pretty good so far! good job! i think i'll have some of your cake too! -takes a piece- lol. i'm in ur story! 0.o i never knew.. if i did i probably be an important character... oh well.. gotta keep reading and find out if i am or not *hoping* _
astromantic spin chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
howdy . wow. i've read this so many times . i LOVED it. we kissed ! we kissed ! we kissed !
Kia Usumi chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
Aw... Such a good sappy happy ending. *is in almost tars* I can't believe its over! *starts crying but only mentally* I guess I'll just have to wait. *joins the party thing hoping for free food*
MoriMorte chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
bravo! u did a really good job and i can't wait till thesequal or w/e u call it! i wish u luck on ur writing!
Renica the blue chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Dang you for the short chapters and no kissing scenes besides the future!Wah!Good story an !
Kia Usumi chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Yeah finally updated. I'm gonna die soon if I don't know what happens. And then I have to wait for the next part of AAD? No! Anyway, add more soon.
Koiyu chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Wow... this is the most confusing chapter yet... o.O... woah! but still awsome!
astromantic spin chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
I need my AAD or i'm gonna attack. lol :) write more!
Kia Usumi chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
I'm hungry now. *eats something random* Very nice chapter. I got very hunngry. I wanna eat now.
MoriMorte chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
i love this story and can't wait till the next chpt. it's a page turner,funny,memorable characters that everyone will enjoy,some action,even the whole someone wants 2 take over the world ect. and romance included (chpt.8 made sso hungry)
somethingsup chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
More please!
Kia Usumi chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Thanks for the cake. Very nice chapter. Yupe. (ok. I'm getting very repeaditive) Zephers are evil. EVIL! EEVVIILL! (don't ask unless you really want to know)