Reviews for Christian I Am, And Christian I Shall Stay
PF chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
they won't make u change any more than evangelicals can truly convert atheists and agnostics
Amalie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is not a flame against your religion,for a start.I respect I do not think this poem was well written at all,even if it was just one point you were trying to get is a shame because this could have been really good.

Stay Christian,if it is what you believe in and what makes you is entitled to their beliefs,and I applaud you for speaking about them.
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
this is a spectacular poem! I agree with you 100%. Show those flamers who is boss!
Amen chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
excellent...visit my xanga sight miz_loud_mouth
Theladyofdarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
...yet again...Powerful...
Colt chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
FINALLY, someone else who isn't ashamed to admit they're Christian. I hate people who hate Christians simply because it's "not cool". And just remember, flames are good for marshmellows. XD
Aliisza chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
i so agree w/ u
eldrin chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It is nice that you stick to what you believe whatever others may throw at you. A nice poem. Nothing spectacular, but solid and showing good form.

I find it offensive that any person has received flames just because of their religious beliefs. I would never expect flames just because I'm an atheist, I hardly expect any reasonable person to flame someone just for faithfully believing in their God and savior. Now if you're going around trying to push what you believe on other people and calling everyone else evil (as I have, unfortunately, seen of some Christians), then I can see where a flame might be given. But after reading your profile, you do not seem to be such a person. So, I admire you for sticking to what you believe, and don't waste your time being angry with the flamers...they're not worth it until they come to understand and accept themselves.

I apologize for being rant-y here.
PrettyElf chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That is a very sweet poem. :)

It is a shame that you have received flames for expressing your religious beliefs.

But, just remember that you are doing a service to the Lord, and keep writing. :)
maria lebraska chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
listen,please don't count this as a flame,i'm not critisicing your faith,your poem was ,but it seems you are maybe a bit too extreme in your than that,nice poem.
ellisium ellusion chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love your poem very much. It's well written, powerful and it expresses individuality well.

I'm not a christian... yet... but I think that anyone who doesn't allow a person their individuality is rather cruel.

good poem, good luck, good writting...
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Amen! I know how ya feel for I have had my share of flames. But remember what Jesus said. Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12-Rejoice and be exceedingly glad for great is your reward in heaven, for so they perscuted the prophets who were before you. God Bless ya and keep on writing for Christ.

Needa S.
Mychael Lynne chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Awesome poem! I like the lines "Christian I am,/And Christian I shall stay!" Whoot! :)

Lightning Princess
I've left FP chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Stay like you are, my friend, wonderful poem and it's just like me, too!ClAiRe CaLLeSeN
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
i like it-

and XYZ:go fcuk yourself stupid bitch! u aint cool just cos u can call people lesbo's so go see a shrink to sort out your derranged brain

i cant believe people flame you for your faith.

Moonbeam E