Reviews for federation of VEGAS
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Your format of writing poetry is incredibly unique! I like the image of "watered-down fireworks". The last line is really great too. :)
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
oh dear lord you are so talented. i love this poem, it's such a satisfying read.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I like the second verse. 'reasononebeing' appeals for some reason.
evm chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
::giggles:: brilliant. i was in vegas...it was really windy. it would definately take more than a few nuclear warheads to wipe out the spirit of las vegas. i still admire the way you manipulate words to make them read like what they are.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hah. poker chips are mandatory. i really liked this. despite occasional tech(nical) difficulties...i like it a lot.
myno chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
excellent piece.
these travels chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
vegas is a bright fiasco of gamblers.

it's the perfect inspiration for a poem. very nice job capturing the spirit. almost like new york but edgier. perfect.
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Captured perfectly. Loved the last line especially.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
WOw. I absolutely LOVE this one. Really. Captures Vegas (USA) very well. Love the last line. Very fitting.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
awesome and true
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Nice style here, makes me smile.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I agree with tuesday's review entirely, this is "MARVELOUS". I adore the summary, fits rather nicely with the poem. I'm failing at giving a good critique today, thousands of apologies for that.

* noelle
Das chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Im not entirely sure im supposed to be baffled by this setup. Its a first for me and i consider it very interesting.

Much love,Das

Do you have anything longer?
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
it's like you put up a sign that reads "MARVELOUS" in neon lights in front of this and throught-provoking as always!