Reviews for Accusations
PF chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
come forth from you? whatever. pretty good. People will be human. To err is human, to forgive is divine.
JEZABELLE chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
You can hate me.I don't believe in god.

They don't seek to bring you down,it is just the theme is rather cliched, flames didn't worry you,then it is ovbious you wouldn't mention them.(lying is a sin,if I'm correct.)

Some people do not register because they have no need for an account,or their parents wouldn't let them register.N O T because they are ?

And if they are cowards for another reason,I fail to grasp .

"The words sting the eyes".Why,thats what I ? because the thing is,if your belief is very strong you should not let others opinions get in the way.

"Despicable creatures".Is that just because they don't leave signed reviews?

This poem could have been really good,but wasn' it was I would respect the theme as I do with all good is not an attack on your belief or person,just the way you have worded this poem and constructed it.

Quite honestly,this requires a lot more thought to actually mean something.
a-poets-soul-ablaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Be yourself,worship what you will...Any wuss who would say anything against that needs their fingers chopped(in my opinion)I am a devout follower of spiritualism...Or to put it better,I am agnostic/pagan,but,I love your poem and everyone HAS to believe in something.
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I feel bad for you. Maybe post less controversial poems? But, look on the bright side; whatever you go through, Pagans go through much, much more. :)
ghostless87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
this is a signed review were i can proudly say i am anti-god/jesus...happy now?
eldrin chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Lovely poem, it has a strong flow, and very fitting words. On the same thing as the last I read, I see... same theme, but you bring enough new-ness to it to make it a different poem that only adds to the collective. Bravo.
Mychael Lynne chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*applaudes* I liked this poem a lot! "They/Shall not bring me down"
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Thumbs-up, ya go girl. The best thing for ya to do is pray for those kind of people. keep'em on writing. God Bless ya!

Needa S.
mycharlesmonroe chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
well.. while I'm not a devout anything, ..in fact, I'm not anything... I think it's good that youre holding your ground. but as for the poem itself, its not really a poem to me, it seems more like just a way to get back at them, really, instead of a poem o.o
San Carpenter chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
...Who calls a devout Christian a lesbo? o_O;;

That aside, this theme is getting a bit worn. This is your thrid poem along these basic lines, isn't it? I mean, it's one thing to write them. I know it feels good. But if you post a new one, maybe you should take an old one down or something. After all, they only get better as youy become better, and right now it's almost like you're spamming your "written" page with them.

As a devoutly nonreligious person, I don't have much to say about the poem itself. Sorry.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Hmm. I know how it feels to be put down because of your religion. My school is actually 3/4 Jewish, so I go through it every day...people laughing at the bible, saying Christianity is stupid, it really strikes a nerve. Two days before I was confirmed as a Christian there was a conversation in my class about how confirmation is so stupid and pointess compared to Bar or Bat Mitzvah's. Anyway, I'm rambling...I undesrtand how you feel. And what better way to express your feelings that through a poem. I love your ending to this...is has really echoed in me. "They shall not bring me down,/No,/They shall not bring me down." Keep writing for Christ. God Bless, silent.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I like this. You're hitting back and in a determined, empowered way. Keep staying strong and don't let people alter what you believe. Everybody has a free will , their own mind and rights. Don't let mindless, rude, immature people get you down. Although I can see you are not doing. It is a shame people ridicule what they either don't belive or understand. These people are childish and show no respect. At least you can write good work and have the guts to stand up for what you believe in. I hope you keep on doing it. Luv Kaitx