Reviews for Tears of Joy
Harper K chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
moving, very moving. I wish I was good at writing poetry! I really admire your works I've read so far. They're laced with meaning and emotion and come across clear and well convieced. This one is probably one of my favorites.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow. This is beautiful. well written. But so sad. well written, indeed.
pants chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
thats absolutely beautiful
Barry Klontz chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I love this poem, it shows such clarity of what is going on emotionally, but leaves the story untold. I have experienced the story. Love hurts..thank you for posting this.
Xaquelina chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This is probably my favorite of all you poems. The imagery is so striking, and the vocabularly lovely.

Thanks for reviewing my poem, and for the lovely compliment...I'll make sure to look at the rest of your work.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
beautiful description - almost a personification of the water. especially liked "crystal clear waters of white" which you've repeated. beautiful!

ps : thanks for the review!
unsociably-extrovertal chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I got the feeling of "peace amongst chaos" in this poem, your contrasts were great. Then I realised it was an Angst poem, so I reread it with that in mind and felt the totall opposite. hehe

I liked it very much. Oh, and I loved your review and tip, I took heed straight away, haha, lifesaver you. You dont mind RR my other works, if you like. )
CountryRedNeck4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Thanks for the review!

I really like this one. It gives a lot of depth. And something about it, I read all of your other stuff. But I really love this Job!
demon in disguise chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Very nice. A bit too descriptive, but all in all, it's great. Good job. :)

Strugglings-soul
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This seems to be a very touching and sentimental poem, which relates to me so much. Passion was visibly and clearly included. :)

Trinity
madi.ao chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
thats awesome.. keep up da good work! :P
Okami-Kokoro-Inochi chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow. Very disriptive language you use here. But you should relax the tone your poetry has, most of the peices I read gave off a very tense feeling and it would be nice to lighten it up a little bit. Other than that, you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see your work published because it is of that quality.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
wow, lovely imagery very heartfelt

great work!