Reviews for Necromantic Ressurection
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Interesting. very good use of imagery; brilliant, I can see it. soo cool. I like the hooded figures wrapped in robes!
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This has fantastic imagery. Good job; keep writing.
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very good. I can relate to the feeling in this one. You know, when life's got you down, a great way to help yourself is to write about it. So don't go away again!
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
glad you're back! if i didn't know better i'd suspect all this of being a setup...but i know better.

the poem: it's truly beautiful, i love the beginning, for some reason.

keep writing!
Itakru chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
YOU'VE COME BACK! *Squeals and huggles* It's a very nice poem, and very well, strange. I've never been one to understand necromancy though I don't believe that is the aim of this one. I'm presuming it's more focused on your return? But anywho, it's good and it's even better that you're going to post at least once a week, and even more so that you're back!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This is really good and powerful, I like it. Awesome work and I'm glad you came back
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I'm glad you have returned. and I must admit, however much i like this piece the rhyming seemed a little forced in a couple parts but just a couple. I love your work. and this is no exception. Mel
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
very very good... i love how you told a story with it as well... i love your writing... i'm so glad you're back -kisses you for old times sake-
RunningTimeByLight chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Such an awesome poem!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
You're back! This poem is an great return.