Reviews for my plastic angel
lifelessbreath chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
very sensual...

i marvel at your talent...you have a rare and unique gift

*Jill*
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i really liked the last stanza and the ending. very powerful. beautiful imagery
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow, so pretty. Especially the middle lines "My defences are so feeble, I can't help/ shattering into a million porcelain pices".
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*claps* oh my god, this poem is unbelievable, and I'm a tough critic. Totally amazing, great flow and imagery, just FANTASTIC
rag chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This one is awesome. Very, very, very good job.
lipstick-on-your-lapel chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Amazingly brilliant...
erised i chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
you're fantastic. i love the lines "and i tried to tell myself its all a stage / a phase but i'm falling future for you"

i wish i could offer constructive criticism, but there's nothing to say besides you're a great writer.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow, excellent use of words the description and emotions are vivid Great job

keep writing
Crimson Riley chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
The word play with this was quite catching. It drove on and on gaining more and more intensity. Ended very fittingly. well written piece.
Kitten973 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
hah, just when i thought i understood your style, you switch completely. i love the flow of this poem, the rhymth of the first 3/4 of each stanza and the sudden stop. its a fantastic expression of wanting wanting wanting and then not having. mind you if you wanted to take it down from subtlety you could use all sorts of morbid visuals. i liked this poem, the pace and pauses took it up a few tones of severity, away from the downward spiral, and along a flatline of unrequited need. stop writing so well P you're embarrasing the rest of us!

kitten xx
myno chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
fantastic piece, original and gripping.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Alright this is topping my favorites of yours. Beautiful...wow... its hard to critique or review something that makes you smile and want to cry and wish at the same time.

I hate just saying bravo and giving you a pat on the back but its all I have to offer.

Favorite line: " because girl you're my vintage angel, my retro heartache" This definatly brought out a smile in me...thanks
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
the imagery is astounding. the passion is almost unbearable, and it's quite amazing. i adore it.
RomeoandJuliet chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is from the Sean Half, and I most say that your words are as a lily among thorns.
penumbral chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
'my morbid acid fantasies'

Ohh, yes. Beautiful imagery, and the fact that everything was lowercase helped create the perfect flow. I loved it!