Reviews for my plastic angel
lifelessbreath chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
very sensual...

i marvel at your have a rare and unique gift

HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i really liked the last stanza and the ending. very powerful. beautiful imagery
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow, so pretty. Especially the middle lines "My defences are so feeble, I can't help/ shattering into a million porcelain pices".
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*claps* oh my god, this poem is unbelievable, and I'm a tough critic. Totally amazing, great flow and imagery, just FANTASTIC
rag chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This one is awesome. Very, very, very good job.
lipstick-on-your-lapel chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Amazingly brilliant...
erised i chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
you're fantastic. i love the lines "and i tried to tell myself its all a stage / a phase but i'm falling future for you"

i wish i could offer constructive criticism, but there's nothing to say besides you're a great writer.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow, excellent use of words~ the description and emotions are vivid~ Great job

keep writing
Crimson Riley chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
The word play with this was quite catching. It drove on and on gaining more and more intensity. Ended very fittingly. well written piece.
Kitten973 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
hah, just when i thought i understood your style, you switch completely. i love the flow of this poem, the rhymth of the first 3/4 of each stanza and the sudden stop. its a fantastic expression of wanting wanting wanting and then not having. mind you if you wanted to take it down from subtlety you could use all sorts of morbid visuals. i liked this poem, the pace and pauses took it up a few tones of severity, away from the downward spiral, and along a flatline of unrequited need. stop writing so well P you're embarrasing the rest of us!

kitten xx
myno chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
fantastic piece, original and gripping.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Alright this is topping my favorites of yours. its hard to critique or review something that makes you smile and want to cry and wish at the same time.

I hate just saying bravo and giving you a pat on the back but its all I have to offer.

Favorite line: " because girl you're my vintage angel, my retro heartache" This definatly brought out a smile in me...thanks
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
the imagery is astounding. the passion is almost unbearable, and it's quite amazing. i adore it.
RomeoandJuliet chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is from the Sean Half, and I most say that your words are as a lily among thorns.
penumbral chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
'my morbid acid fantasies'

Ohh, yes. Beautiful imagery, and the fact that everything was lowercase helped create the perfect flow. I loved it!