Reviews for The Glancey Manor
Mintelwerke chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow, your style is so professional. Everything is broken up nicely into sections that are easy to read, and your characters all have different ways of speaking, which I really like.

The setting is very well-described, you do a lot of great description. The characters all have very distinct personalities and act very differently. This is fantastic.
Nadia chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great first chapter! I love your style of writing, it's so professional already, so great job! And the character descriptions also, as I already told you :) keep writing!
lotus coin chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, this is a really good story. Descriptive, engaging, professionally writen, this could turn out to be a really good story. I'm anctious to read more. Please update soon.
Luna Lapella chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ooh, this is good. I'm adding it to my Favorites list.

"Daniel Glancey, a boy of twelve and eleven months"

I know you mean he's nearly 13, but it sounds like he's 23 months old. Just a little confusing.

Glancey is a cool last name. I can never think of last names.

It's really good. It actually sounds professional, like you might read it in a published book. It's entirely original. No kid-gets-sucked-into-another-world-and-learns-to-fight-and-must-save-that-world junk. It's very refreshing. The whole mystery of flying silverware and stuff is quite intriguing, and I really want to read more. Very well done!

(Read my story Lost in Limbo! Tee-hee!)