Reviews for blood diamonds
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
yeh yhe it alright
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I wonder who got slain this timeto paint heavensuch a beautiful-disaster color.

Oh, my. Those lines are so-so-beautiful and true and spectacular. Just like the rest of the poem.
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
well idk if its true, but iver heard people say the sunset is caused by pollution so with that idea in mind it made this poem even more fantastic! awesome
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I was listening to that song the other day, too.

Love the descriptions and use of color.
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow. I especially love the repetition of the same word; (ie pure-pure) usually it would seem overdone but here it fits perfectly. also, the combination "beautiful-disaster" in relation to color... it's absolutely heart-breaking. I suppose the only thing I was iffy about here was "pseudo-melodramatic"; it doesn't have the kick your other compounds have, and it's a little heavy in a flowing piece. I love the parentheses at the end... all of your pieces that I've read so far have made me think a lot... I love it!
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
its still ringing in my ears-great job
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I like this, great work!
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
oh wow..."I wonder who got slain this time to paint heaven such a beautiful-disaster color" is the best thing in this poem. it's beautiful..you're officially a new favorite author!
Unready chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
unique...someting good on this site thats NOT angsty
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I really like this, beautiful and wistful.
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
WOW! I love this so much, seriously amazing. Written more than exceptionaly. Well done. caliorbust
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Rap, eh? Sorry, I get inspired by love songs and new age junk. (typical guy wouldn't you say? hah) I like the word melodramatic. Melodious drama. People forget the dead too quickly, others dwell on them, diamonds are forever though. Forever as long as time lasts, then when time is over and we're a bunch of souls drifting around... we'll turn to one another and say, 'What now?': the eternal question. I like the sunset, you can see beautiful ones where I'm at, but I've always wanted to watch it over the ocean. 'It's the eternal curse'? it leaves me wondering as to what that might be... death? greed? ... love?

Have a nice day,S.P.
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow, it is amazing!
I can't believe it's over chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*applause* great, really great, youre truley an awesome poet!
these travels chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
thank you for the wonderful review on reflex. i was thinking about this poem, and the fact that inspirations come from the strangest places.

i was inspired for reflex when a friend told me she thought a manequin in h&m was sexy.

i then wrote.

this is an exquisite -mary-red sky.i see exactly what you beautiful.