Reviews for My Anything But Ordinary Summer
Hopeless Romance chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
always&forever: Since I can't reply to you, because you aren't logged on, I'll just reply to you through here. :)

No, don't finish it, please. Haha, I mean, I'm still writing the story. I'm just not putting it up on FictionPress.

Thankss.
alwaysforever chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Hey I really love this story.. anyhoo since you are not going to finish it, I was wondering if you would let me finish it? It's ok if you dont, but I was just wondering.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
It was an awesome story while it lasted. But honestly, I'm on the fourth chapter of one of my stories right now and I just feel like it's going nowhere at ALL. I don't wanna tell people that though because I've gotten a lot of reviews and people love it. but everytime I stare at the fourth chapter while trying to write the fifth I just can't think of anything. it's come to the point where I do exactly what you said. I just sort of write mindlessly and post whatever crap I come up with. it's really depressing. so I totally understand. don't worry. I loved the story and you're an amazing writer, so if you get a chance to post a new story I'll DEFINITELY read it. (I have a new story idea to and I'm really excited about it. yay!)

Congrats on your baby sister! what's her name? okay. :) bye bye!

bec
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 19 . 12/27/2007

aww dammit. i rly liked dis story too. rawr.

thought its completely understandable about not continuing. but that doesn't change the fact that its annoying. :(

but oh well. good luck with ur lil sis, and your future writing! :3
EmazingEm chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
MORGAN ELENA!

You must learn to update your story more often. For my sake, at least.

I would very much appreciate it, lovey. :)
xLoveAddictx chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
This is a really great story! I just started reading it and I'm hooked! It somewhat reminds me of a tv show the way u describe things, which is really cool. Okay, I love Beaux! Him and Kaeri are so cute together! lol neway Great Chapter! Update soon!
marieko chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
Nice chapter! Tristin is kinda...overprotective...oh well, at least she's a good friend.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Should be as good as all the others, I'm sure.

-x- Mari
UniquelyNeverSeen chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
see see i'm reviewing for you! can't wait for the next chappie
Miss.Atomic.Button chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
you were updating fast

and doing so well

what happened? write faster

PLEASE! my day goes better when i have this story to look forward to! it makes me happy and i love it!

PLEASE try to update faster!
somuchformyhappyending chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
I LOVED this chapter! well, it was more that I was so excited to see you'd updated. :) so maybe a quicker update next time? :) okay. bye.

bec
Randomisation chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
gr8! please continue!
goodbyemylover chapter 18 . 6/8/2007
aww, beaux and kae are so cute together!

i can't wait till the party...drama!

ahaha, keep up the good work!
Emily chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
Morgan.

Give me more.

The end.

FireFallon chapter 17 . 4/21/2007
Gah! Stupid cliff hangers! *SIGH* Update soon I want to know what happens!
Kirstyrah chapter 17 . 4/19/2007
I still like this it's... the only word i can think of right now is cute. Yes, i'd consider it a cliffhanger (i almost wrote hangover then, what the...?) but not one of those "omfg" cliffhangers, just a little one to keep interest (definately keeping mine). Umm i dunno if the relationship is too fast, half the time in stories i just wish they'd get on with it... but thats me for ya, just impatient in general.

Right bed time for me, update soon pretty please?

-kirsty.