Reviews for My Anything But Ordinary Summer
Randomisation chapter 13 . 2/22/2007
please continue!
somuchformyhappyending chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
oh. my. god. Tristan and Drake are SO SO SO cute! you should write the story about THEM! no, I'm just kidding. beaux is TOO cute. okay, so this chapter was VERY well written and I CAN NOT wait to see what happens next. ooh...breaking his heart? I have a feeling she's gonna realize that she's fallen for him in the process of attempting to break his heart...but that's just me. So update soon before I kill you.

bec

p.s. I'm not really going to kill you. just update soon. :)
goodbyemylover chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
personally, i like drake...he's so sweet. But i LOVE beaux...except for that whole ignoring thing. UNLESS, unless he was ignoring her because he liked her and that scared him, but she took it the wrong way, and now she's going to break his heart even though all he ever did was love her.

wow, that was like...psychoanalysis of your story, lol. Was that even slightly correct?

What was your surgery for, are you okay? I hope you are, and i hope your fingers keep writing cause i want to see some beaux-kae action.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
This was SUCH a great chapter! I really hope you update soon! I can't believe they kissed! I'm so excited now! yey!

bec
Randomisation chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
love this story! gr8 character nd everything! please continue! glad ur surgery fine :)
Nat chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
freaking amazing duh.
Ruh chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
this is amazing...please update soon...i can't wait for more
BlueCottonCandyIceCream chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
That song by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is totally awesome. Their whole CD is amazing. I love your story. Keep Updating. - blue
somuchformyhappyending chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I wonder who loves her...Hmm...I dunno...Mayne BEAUX? lol...How WEIRD would that be? hah. okay...update soon!

somuchformyhappyending
somuchformyhappyending chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
I just read this WHOLE story...and I LOVE it! PLEASE update soon! Oh, and how old is Elise supposed to be? Just curious...
Natalie chapter 10 . 8/12/2006
Morgan.

You effing own.

if this ever got published, i would be the first in line to get it.
lifesabeach chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Keep updating, this is a fun story. Why doesn't anyone like Drake? I like Drake.
Kailee chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Cool story! sorta reminds me of a few of my friends and myself.. like the attitudes and stuff... not all the events... um ya. keep it up!
a girl named Charlotte chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
I luv this story...there are sum mistakes on spelling and spacing but its not confusing...so keep publishing!
a girl named Charlotte chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
i like C. more but my second choice would be B.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »