Reviews for The Chaos Theory II: Timekeeper
DroptheBomb chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Though this story took astray from an expected sequel, it was very good. Once again, I really enjoyed it, and the increased depth provided for the Ajax Corporation is much appreciated. Great story is really all i can sum it up too, or rather great series.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Yet another entertaining edition to the series. Well worth the read.
Oriel Cassandra chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
BEN! lol me miss u very much! im so glad u postponed ur hibernation thingo! :D so yeh anyway, josh told me tat i MUST read this, and im in home room at school and i have two mins till a maths test ARGH *SCREAMS* anyway, so yeh, i started reading this, AND MAN ITS GOOD! ur so talented, ur like multi talented ben, so not fair! oh shit the bell...anyway, hope things r gud! hope to tlk to u real soon! take care! love ya! over and out - katie
Oriel Cassandra chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hey ben! hows it going? tis been ages! hope ur gud! soz i didn actually read this...cos its really long and i dont have long online hehe just wanted to say hi, im sure this is great tho, like all ur other stuff! ;) byes- kate
thatonemistake chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
SECOND TO TRENT! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN! lol. Thanks for the thanks, Ben, and I'll see you around.

Jade Lanswit, the RE_stalker
thatonemistake chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Oh, well... thank goodness the bullet missed all his organs? Ha, at least he lived... that's all that matters. Where is he going? Ha, it'll be funny if you send him to Hobart to see Josh, or to Leiden to see Elmer... that would be pretty funny. Whatever the case, I know the sequel will be good. What became of Leslie though, I wonder? Will she be in the sequel? Oh, this is all going to make me cry... now Coran won't have Michael, Morgan, or Jared to befriend him... But I know he'll make new friends wherever he goes. He always does.

the resident evil stalker.
thatonemistake chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
That was very clever. I like how you didn't tell us that Coran of future used time-travel to save Michael, but it happened like that. That's really clever. But oh goodness, you shot Coran. Is this the end? I really hope Coran lives so that there can be a sequel...

the resident evil stalker

P.S. Aren't you psyched about RE5 coming for PS3? Ah, this is TOO cool! ... Sorry.
thatonemistake chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Ok, now you're just mocking 'a close friend of mine' by using the hands-in-pockets-and-rocking-on-heels aspect! Very suspenseful beginning, very suspenseful end, I'm going to keep reading this!

the resident evil stalker
thatonemistake chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That dirty rat bastard! Oh, I hate this Jade Lanswit character (while laughing my ass off because I'm totally making fun of 'a close friend')! I hope she dies in the end, lol!

Forever your stalker, Ben.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Amazing Ben...simply amazing, i reckon i read that last chapter with my jaw on the floor, it was incredible...i just don't know what to say...this sequesl was definately worth wating for, i loved every moment of it. You really outdid yourself, as for that dedication, i love ya lots 2 man_ The little dedication meant heaps, and if u wanna borrow any of my characters again, just ask..wow...*cries* its over...i cant believe it. I congradulate you on this, it was freaking awesome, chapter four nearly made me cry tho, it was so short, but it reminded me of the future to come, when all my friends go off into different schools...The Parting of the Ways, well, i shall go now, one last thing, i will miss your updates and everything. Please when you come back, i hope you will have another brilliant story for me to read. You are gunna make it far one day mate_I am always here 4 ya and thatnks 4 being there 4 me, i will keep you and your friends in my heart until i hear news of whatever happens, but until then, keep smiling and remember that the bonds of friendship are the strongest bonds of all.

Josh Gourlaydevil-apprentice
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I LOVE IT_Great cliffy at the end, i wanna read more now...but im kinda hungary, so ill eat breakie 2...thanks 4 using my characters tho, its an honour 2 have u use them in ur story...ur an awesum writer...keep up the awesome work Ben...i'll mis ur works and songs whilst ur in hibernation...but im sure you'll come back with great ideas..._ Keepit up m8...Your lil Aussie friend,Josh...or devil-apprentice...woteva suits, lol_
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
ME LOVE IT..._ Want to read more, i have no idea how much you have writen of it, but you gotta hurry and put it up, PLZ *begs* I need to read more, this was intense and actualy made sense, not like other stories i have read, wow, i cant wait to read it _ and enjoy Helena mate _-