Reviews for Sparks of Destruction?
Ginne chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow this is really amazing! It sounds so conflicting. It really applies to life, through the conflict of what makes you happy can make you frustrated or feeling two things at once. I really feel a lot through reading this poem!
fading zero chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
nice poem...love the emotion-gone-
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
great job! personal though, I think the title should be Unmissable and Unwatchable, but maybe thats just me..i found those to be the strongest lines in the poem...but great poem! i noticed that you use the word "sparks" in almost every poem...interesting, very interesting...
Thoughtless-blazer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This ones cool. You can see one view, but in another, it's like watching fire works in your mind. You can't miss them, but can't watch them. They can put you in awe, or in confusion. It damages your life, and hope, dew to lack of water to prevent the flames spreading through your mind.
FantasizedMusic chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
The fact that you categorized this poem as "supernatural" makes me wonder what it is that is "Unmissible/unwatchable" and is "Just there/next to me/Can I let it go/Or stop?" And maybe this is the point, but the poem has no real answer to these questions. A lot of depth here; it's also a very personal poem, I would say, in that the questions posed in the piece are not questions for the greater man or world as a whole, but they are for answers for an individual. I really like this one.
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Its mystical, but it kinda left me confused in that, what is the actual 'unmissable, unwatchable' thing?