Reviews for The Colours of my Life
TwistedDreamz chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Your work really entrances me... it always manages to portray the joy amidst the sorrow... This one is an excellent length and simply written.
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
wow! This poem may be simple but its so deep and i liked it. Good job.
Gravityx chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
The poem in itself is really simple, and yet it manages to capture emotions, using colors. I don't really know how to exlain it, it's just..there.

I've written something pretty similar to this once, but haven't had the chance to post it yet. Though I must say yours is better. _
Herb chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
First, thankyou so much for your review! That was my first one and I am so glad someone liked it.

I loved The Colours of my Life because it was so simple but really effective. It's impossible not to like. Good job!
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
woa, that was..deep...swet :) great job :D
FantasizedMusic chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
The format worked VERY well with this evocative piece. The minimalist approach took me by surprise, but the sparse lines contain a wealth of emotion. I cannot really describe what I felt when I read this several times, but just the final paint on the canvas caught me: "Light and water/The colours of my life". Wonderful work on this.
Picturesque-Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Hey there, thanks for the reviews! Wow, I loved your poem. It painted an imaginative picture...keep writing!
LaYdEe MaRyCeLL chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Hey, Good Job. I really liked it.

P. thanks for being the first one to review my poem. . Oh, and I also fixed that little mistake. Thanks again.
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That's cool; i like the fact that it revolves around the colours, andit goies through peace (the meadows) and pain and betrayal, and you didn't give up the rhyming; nice job!
liz anya chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Rich in imagery. I love the idea behind this. Absolutely marvelous! *adds to favorites* Keep up the fantastic work.
Stories Unlimited chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
You have very good imagery in this poem. Keep up the good work and keep writing!

PS - Thanks for the review
xjamiex chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, this is a really vivid poem, full of imagery, I really liked it

ps thanks for the good review :-)
votrereine chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
The imagery you set is excellent. The way you associate the colours with different aspects of life is interesting and they all fit. Well done. I quite like it.