Reviews for Oh Word that I Hate
whacked chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nicely done. I remember there was a German girl in my class once who was insulted in the same way in our English class. The teacher really chewed out the dude who said it.

I can relate on some level, coming from a religon that is completely demonised by the mass media (Islam), I always feel like I have to be on the defensive. And constantly apologise. For something I wasn't even remotely involved in. Lately have realised I have nothing to apologise for. Hope you know that too ).
KimEh-3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I can completely relate. I come from a German family. It's disgusting that people think that. Awesome job. My props :).
Ryenon chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Who said that evbil word? Lemme at them! I hate when people discriminate like that! It makes me furious when I get called a ... that word. The poem was great, it showed intense emotion!
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
See, that is awful. How can they blame you for something that happened in the past and that you have zip connection too except for being of that country? That's just stupid. *growls* Now I'm angry. I happen to know some very nice Germans. Gr...*grits teeth*

TBF
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow, that is truly unjust/wrong and conveys GREAT ignorance.
Lemaly Orangeflower chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
whoa...very good. I understand your pain. I've been teased because of my heritage too, and all the things that my "family" did. It's hard, but chin up...things will get better...someday, the world will realize that thing would be horrible if everyone was the same and everyone's history was the same. Don't worry, kids are mean.
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
well your not a nazi are you...dont worry everyone has their hated nicknames and rumours they where and are cursed with at school, i was known as a number of things that not even i dear utter on the net, think of it this way, it could be worse, and its a pity you dont attend my school, we had this german boy last year in year 12, and well all girls would stop to stare and listern, his accent was hot, any who it sux you have been treated this way, but think of it, at least your not a muslim, just imagine how they are hacking it now days, i even get the muslim comments and im not a fecking muslim, but because im a wog well you can guess, i love bein a lebanese australian, but with that pride comes the need to realise that a lot of people are shit heads and dont pay attention or sink to their level koodanyways, bye bye
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh, that is so horrible. Do people really call you that? I am so sorry.