Reviews for Reverie
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
lovely. i wish i were musical. *laughs* im not at all. i can play kazoo, cd player, and phonograph and thats IT! *laughs* grand poem. i loved it-kae
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Amen! You are one with the music as you play!

At the performance of the Chichester Psalms by the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, the lead cellist was so at one with his instrument that at times I was so drawn to focus on him alone. His name is Yacov from Poland and he also teaches cello at Wichita State University. His family is Jewish by bloodline, but he was raised Catholic.

What got me was this tall, wiry young man straddling this big instrument and how they just melded together. Like something we must be able to do in eternity-become one with the harmony of praise and singing and glorious sound-so far beyond what we can capture here. We just pick up tiny droplets of moisture compared to the deluge of rain! -Katie
nevermore the silent cry chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
lol, awesome. music rocks. yes. awesome.
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
awesome. wish i felt like that when i played the sax. maybe if i actually got good...

well, good job.
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow! A neat way of puting a difficult conept on paper. Great job!
I can't believe it's over chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
wow! thats so beautifuL! that was so great!keep writing :)
Fujita Toji chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Nice. It's always good when someone writes about something they love.
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
As a fellow musician, I can relate. Just out of curiousity, what do you play? I play bass clarinet. Nice work on this by the way. :)
chicastar5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
omg! i really liked that! at first when I was readin it i didnt know what you were talking about...but after i read it the first time,i read it again and it all made sense...like music is (maybe) a big part of your life,and you can feel it all within ur body and soul...good! i like it! -K
catseyeview chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I love dancing and this poem reminds me of that...it's the music that brings on this rush through my body that eventually puts you into this mode. Well done. I liked your choice of topic.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
What a fun poem! I feel exactly the same thing to music. Simple in its charm. It didn't fail to make me smile._
Phoenix Cry chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
gee thanks about your review meryl. Nice poem here, although i think its quite...personal. I can't relate to it personally (no musical talent at all, heh) but i can understand the feelings its suppossed to invoke. simple but beautiful.

anyway, just bcos i couldnt find yr email address, i'm using this to respond 2 yr review (sorry.) the Awakened thing is deliberate (tts why its in the fantasy section). i use it to refer to some1 whose latent powers had just awaken. as for the ending, i didnt end there. i think the page didn't finish loading, that happens sometimes. try and read it again! if my real name doesnt show at the end of the document, it hadnt finished loading.
temblance chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very strong imagery here. The repitition of "music" at the end fits in nicely, and the format of the poem is good too. It's awesome that you love music enough to write such a cool poem...
Lakoria chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That's pretty powerful. Good job and choice of words. Keep it up the good work!

God bless, Lakoria
in theory chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ooh, I love this. Seductive, it leaves just enough to your imagintion. Lovely language too, great job.