Reviews for Absence
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Oooooo, sad... Very well written too. Glad it's not about you. Emerald Dragon on ALR's pen name
Ashes chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Fathers can be mean, self-serving jerks sometimes. I wish I had the courage to say that bit about it being his problem to my dad.
BabyGurl chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
That was good too!

Too many of my friends have to go through that too and it has to be pretty painful.
Dark Trista chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Wow. This is really, really good! I really identify with it. Well, Mamo-chan says thanks for the review! Bye, and feel free to check up on us anytime... Hehehe.
shana chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
wow. that was really good. lots of pent-up anger. it tends to make great poetry, as you have expressed here. i'd love to hear that to music.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Sad baut, oh, so true. Good work.
MemoryNo1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
This is a good poem, and it accurately reflects the feelings of a child abandoned by a father. Don't forget to forgive and forget, however hard it may be. Nice job, continue your work!
Desolate Warrior chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Wow, very interesting. I enjoyed.
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Wow, that's really sweet. A good angsty poem, lots of feeling, and some powerful words. Yeah, I think I know some people like that. Or at least it feels like I do.
Xavier chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
(smiles) Wonderful, heartfelt poem. (grins) oh, i figured this was the best way to pay you back. It's very emotional, and quite enjoyable! _
roxyalexia chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
This is really good, but it reminds me more of a poem. A song needs a chorus. but otherwise fantastic job
Lovely Waffles chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Rock on, girl.
drummercutie8504 chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
wow...that was awesome. I'm glad I'm not the one you wrote that to. I wish you the best in your writing and your relationship with your dad. Thanks for writing a review. So, here's one for you.
Dark Mario chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Really sad poem ... raw passion. I do hope you forgive your father & make peace before he dies. Great poem.