Reviews for Anneliese
KaylaTTT chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
why did you abandon this story? it was so good! im gunna bookmark it just in case inspiration hits you again after 5 years of a break.
diamontique chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
.Awesome.

Please, please tell me where you've gone off to. I need the ending in my life, like, right now.
colonelswag chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I loved it! As soon as I began reading it, I could not stop.

I will admit I'm not much of a fan for Hamilton, though. I'm sorry . I can't be, since I'm too obsessed with George Washington and the Marquis de Lafayette, lol.

Ersa Crayold chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is really a great story, the only historical fiction on FictionPress that I enjoy.

I urge you to please please [please] continue with it, it'd be such a pity if this great story went to waste.
chocaholic92 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
THis is a great story! Its a nice blend of history and story. I love the revolutionary war period, and this is a great story of it. Please update soon!
S. Renee chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Hey there!

I'm not technically supposed to be reviewing the same chapter again, so that's why I'm not under my regular author name, but I just wanted to write you a little message and I didn't know how else to do it.

I'm so sorry it took me such a long time to look at your author's page and see that little note you wrote me. I feel so honored! I'm not sure how long it's been up and I would have checked it out sooner, but I don't usually look at author's pages that much (I just use Author Alert). But I'm so glad I happened to look at yours today!

I checked out a photo of Jeff Daniels as Alexander Hamilton and he is definitely an excellent choice. I like the fact that, like you said, you didn't choose just another Hollywood "pretty boy." You chose an ordinary, regular person like you and me who really fit in with the time period. I love how you always suggest actors and actresses who could play the parts of your characters. It's so much fun to find their pictures and see if I agree with your ideas!

But I'm really sad you haven't updated in such a long time! Your stories have always been some of my favorites on fictionpress. And actually, now that I think about it (along with my pal R. M. Whitaker) you're definitely one of my favorite authors on the site. I always looked forward to reading your stories and I got so excited when I saw that you'd updated. I just hope that you get around to continuing your stories at some point and don't leave them hanging in the middle of their plots.

So please update again soon!

Your faithful fan and reviewer,-Renee
virgo-valentina chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
this story rocks! please update!
Behold the Crazed Fiend chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
i absolutely loovvee hamilton. i had to do this year-long project on him, for history, freshman year, and i realized just what an amazing person he was, what a genius at such a young age. and i agree with you, he's probably the most important of our founding fathers.

update! D
meeka chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
omigosh! i just looking for a new genre to read and then i say your summary i was like sweet! because alexander hamilton is frickin awesome! good story!
IX Carpe Diem XI chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
I don't much like James-but he is Alex's rival when it comes to Anneliese, so how I can like him? :) Anneliese is definately progressing as a character, she's proving to be a bit verbally timid like ladies were expected to be; a definate change from most other stories' leading women. I can't help but to wish she had a major flaw-that would make her more interesting-but we'll see what you have planned. The story's still young, yet!You've nailed Hamilton's character right on the head IMO. Good job, I'll keep checking back! .
S. Renee chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Lovely chapter, I must say. I liked seeing how James and Alex got along, and how they both seemed to be rather jealous of the other's relationship with Anneliese. Alex is still definitely my favorite though. Update soon!
S. Renee chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Oh! I had no idea Anneliese had made any promises to James- I wonder if she'll keep her end of the deal with Alexander around. My prediction, though I have no idea if it will prove true or not, is that Anneliese will fall in love with Alexander but in the end she'll marry James. I don't know why, but that just seems like the way things will work out. Well, update as soon as you can!
S. Renee chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Why should it be so strange to you that I read all your stories? You should expect it. I love the way you write! You're a fantastic author!

And I was just thinking, didn't you used to have some other stories up to? Like the one about the Jewish girl and the German officer? Or am I confusing you with a different author? I thought that was you, but then I didn't see the story on your list. Because didn't your name used to be Hermione-Malfoy? Is Nyssa Damaskinos your real name?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have just one more. If Hermione-Malfoy was your old name, I'm guessing you read Harry Potter. (Just a suspicion :) ) So have you read the newest book yet? If you did, did you like it?

Okay, okay, back to Anneliese. I'm interested to see how big of a role James plays in the story. He seems like a very handsome, nice man, but I've already started not to like him simply because he's sort of going against what Alexander thinks. It seems like Anneliese agrees with Alexander more than James though.

I can't wait to read more! Update soon! (Oh! And I almost forgot! I'm so excited that you mentioned this story's going to be long! lol. Okay, bye!)
IX Carpe Diem XI chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
I cannot tell you how happy I was to see the name "Alexander Hamilton" in the summary. I'm a bit of a history freak, I admit, but he was one of the most interesting and inspirational Americans ever. True-he did have a few...indiscretions...but what bad can be said about an illegitimate orphan turned founding father?

Anneliese seems like someone the Hamilton I imagine may have been interested in, although her character still needs quite a bit of developing. She's in the teen years-there's plenty of time for that!

I hope to see more updates of this story-I'll be checking back. Great job so far. :)
S. Renee chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
This was a great chapter. I'm glad they're getting to know each other better and Alex seems very nice.

I'm also really happy to hear that you're going to revise some of your past story. Does that also mean that you'll finish it? I hope so!

Oh! And I have to tell you what happened yesterday! I was reading this really stupid book that they're making us read for history (and I have to do homework on it too- during the summer!) and who's name should I come across but Alexander Hamilton? I was so excited! lol. I didn't learn much more about him, but that's okay. It was just talking about political parties and stuff.

And another funny thing, which I noticed while reading this latest chapter, was that you made a character (Anneliese's aunt) by the name of Mary Lindsay. Coincedentally, in a story I recently started a character named Mary is engaged to the man with the last name of Lindsey! How strange that we should both pick that same name.

Well, I doubt you care about that. Loved the chapter and I hope you update soon!