Reviews for Breath
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
this poem was really...truthful. it isn't easy being a girl, heck, it isn't being human AT ALL. this was an enjoyable read, and an amazing piece at that. you did an amazing job, and you should be proud of yourself and who you are. great job -

~Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
this poem really caught my attention, it's really very interesting, no one should feel like that, but i guess we all do at some point. i love the fact that you wrote this so clearly and with such deep words. it's touching and gripping. the ending has something about it that leaves you numb and wondering. amazing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
*claps* a powerful read, mooney. the poem is utterly gorgeous and leaves a sense of numbness toward the end. the speaker is clear and honest and I love how you tackled this, you have a great deal of talent and I love were it has gone. I love it.

~* noelle
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Deep in its resentment and yearning.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Bravo...i congradulate you..this was really heartfelt, and i think it fine with what ever ppl wanna be, myself, i am bi, and lovin it _ Keep thois up, R&R me some time
Rumi-Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow!

Your poetry is amazing! And you know what, you shouldn't feel like oppressed or anything because of who you are! Some of my best friends are bisexual or homosexual, and they are the most supportive friends I've got!

I really love this poem and I can't wait to see more work from you! _

RC
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That I want to be a man,

oh that line caught my attention, i really should read the summaries of things so i dont get lost in the subject.

interesting, i think everyone has times where they are like oh, i wish i was a guy. if then they are like, oh, well maybe it is better i am a girl cause of this and that.

i like being a girl personally.i think its fun, but then again, i really dont think about being a guy much and am happy im not.

but thats only me.