Reviews for Glasses and Garters
eskimoxisses chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Hey! Thanks for bringing this story to fictionpress. I swear, by the time Rock confessed before Tate did, I nearly thought there'd be no romance in sight. Wrong was I, entirely.

Great story, 'n was a pleasure to read.
kirstenb.0319 chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
I seriously think this is one of my favorite stories I have ever read, including the ones not on fictionpress. You have an excellent talent for writing and you seriously need to get this published. You could even put it into a movie, because I pictured it like that as I was reading through it. Is there going to be one called New Hope Ranch?
RJ chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
excellent work! could include more romance though
deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp chapter 30 . 5/28/2008
Great story. I really loved the plot, characters and especialy the way people were talking, it just semed to 'fit the atosphere'. :) The ending was PERFECT!

I hopee you write more one's like this!

:D
vanessa chapter 30 . 5/20/2008
great story! i thought the ending was a bit weak but other than that the chapters were well worded and long enough for a reader to keep intrest in the story.
marie ryan chapter 30 . 5/20/2008
This story was wonderful. The only problem is all of the errors. You need someone to proof read. Also it makes you jump from 2 different sites to finish the story. I almost didn't finish it. I got tired of hunting it down to finish reading it.
Kydal chapter 30 . 5/5/2008
I have to say that the only reason that i bothered to finish the book was because i never leave a book unfinished. It was highly unrealistic, and i have to admit a tad boring...while the effort taken to develop characterization is appreciated, the story itself held little substance, no emotion to speak off. Too much emphasis was placed on making the characters come alive with too little focus on developing a greater relationship between the two protagonists...so much so that their love came across as hollow and brittle.
dark-halo-princess chapter 30 . 2/6/2008
I totally love this story. I just finshed reading it and i found it awesome. At the beginning of the story i found Tate's character a bit odd but then as the story progressed, i cam to understand him. The way you make your charcters progress throughout the story withing their relationships with each other is really amazing and well done. I can't wait to read New Hop Ranch and your other stories. This was totally brilliant.
CarlyJo chapter 30 . 1/25/2008
I loved the story! i liked the way you had it flow, didn't rush strait into the romance. Can't wait to read the sequel!

~Carly :3 )
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 30 . 11/19/2007
Wonderful story! Your characters were great and I got such a great sense of the places which they visited. Everything had such a great dimension to it and you should be really proud that you've written such a great story. Congratulations!
Bob chapter 30 . 10/7/2007
Great story! Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed reading it thoroughly!
zickachik73 chapter 30 . 10/2/2007
I think the speed of the development of this story was good, however there are a lot of grammar and word choice issues. For instance, "would of"/"could of"/"should of" are all extremely improper. At first I thought it was an issue of dialect, but it seems to be too common for that. Those phrases all end in "have". E.G. I would have liked to join you in California.

That said, it was an enjoyable read. I'll look for New Hope Ranch .
cauldron.full.of.wicked chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hi! This story is featured on Ultimate Storylist, a website created to advertise good stories by talented authors.

It's at: ultimatestorylist.

Congratulations!

It was certainly a great read :)

Talent Searcher - HauntedElegance
Erisah Mae chapter 30 . 7/27/2007
A subtle romance, with credible characters and a well-paced plot.

Very nice.