Reviews for Glasses and Garters
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 30 . 12/1/2005
Great job! I was glued to this story until the very end. There were some parts that didn't quite work, but this story was great. Keep writing!
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
so so sad...now to keep reading!
Rock and Roll Instead chapter 30 . 11/20/2005
It took me two days to read this. It is such a great story, I truly enjoy it. This is going into my favorite stories list.

Truly, truly wonderful.
Abigail Radle chapter 30 . 11/19/2005
oi vey what a wonderful story you have here. I would think this should be publishable, its that good. The characters are well developed, the plot is strong and has sufficient twists to maintain the reader's interest. This was a very lovely read, and I look forward to the sequel!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 30 . 11/17/2005
please emailme whenu begin to post ur newt onenew hope ranch
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 29 . 11/17/2005
lol well mb things will work out ok
Ms.Persephone chapter 29 . 11/16/2005
Jeez...Nick has gotten cold. Well maybe I would too in her situation. Anywayz great chapter although I was scared that it was gonna be the end with Tate never going with them. I was gonna be like *mouth drops* Lol. Well keep up the great work.
frizzy chapter 28 . 11/15/2005
This is an amazing fic which I thoroughly enjoyed reading - even if it took a while *laughs*. Continue with the great work and update again some time soon - I can't wait to see how Tate and Nick finally get together!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 28 . 11/13/2005
no there both being stupied! no! there supposted to be togeather! I was crying by the end! its so sad! please update! now!
Midnight Resolution chapter 28 . 11/13/2005
Argh! Tate and Nick really need to sit down and talk, and I mean really talk. Tate has extreme issues, and I hope that Nick will give him a second chance! Great story and keep going, I look forward to the next update.
Ms.Persephone chapter 28 . 11/12/2005
Great fic! I really love the story line and everything. Can't wait for the update. Keep up the great work.
gobblygook chapter 28 . 11/11/2005
wow its been forever since you've updated. u gotta update quick! its too much of a cliffhanger to leave me hangin! i love this story!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
tis me chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Where are you? You haven't updated in forever! I love this story... Please update soon, I beg you! PLEASE!
BeautifulSin chapter 1 . 11/2/2005