Reviews for Glasses and Garters
Sweetie Pie chapter 14 . 10/31/2005
I've gone numb and cross-eyed by reading all the chapters to date in one sitting. Please post the next chapters soon!
Tzotel431 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
God that chapter was long! It was good. I really like where this seems to be going. I like Andy alot.

~Tzotel
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I can tell that this is going to be good already,. you have the skill to go slowly with the relationships i think. You cna really get inside people's heads.

~Tzotel
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
Hi, I really like how you used the Rose character to kick some sense into Tate and Nick. And I also like how you had the Avery situation be resolved and also hag that be the catalyst for Nick and Tate finally confessing their feelings. This is finally beginning to seem like a romance novel. ;-D

The only major complain that I have about this story is that I would have liked to have at least one or two scenes by now with Brody because it would be easier to root for his destruction if we actually knew that he was evil, and like I said before, this whole thing has a major ‘Count of Monte Cristo’ vibe to it. So maybe watching that movie or reading that book might give you a few ideas because I would think that if Nick were so obsessed about getting revenge and so adamant about it then it would consume more aspects of her life. It kind of seems like she has all these thoughts of revenge but they are kind of just fleeting. Whenever anyone isn’t talking to her about it she isn’t thinking about it. Even when she was sitting on the porch thinking about her dead family she didn’t think about revenge. She was just sad and never thought anything about how revenge would make her feel better or how that is what will let her parents rest. For me personally that much anger and hate, I mean enough hate to want to literally destroy a whole mans life and lively hood, would leave a person bitter and she just seems so sweet and nice. I mean she even wants to destroy his ability to take care of his family and she will leave Brody’s family completely destitute but she doesn’t care about all of the victims to her revenge scheme and that part seems to be slightly glossed over. I mean Nick and the gang might not kill women or children or whoever happens to get in the way like Brody’s men would but Nick is still utterly destroying their lives and doing to them what was done to her.

Well, TTFN!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 12 . 10/27/2005
Another good chapter. And lots of drama!

That was nice of Nick to let Tate know hat she knows how he feels so that he doens' ahve to worry so much because i's out in the open.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 11 . 10/27/2005
A sweet revenge! IT kind of reminds me of the count of monte cristo. . . .

Finally we are getting some where int he romance department. The scene with Rock and Nick when hey talked about their feelings was really sweet. Tate is great but I can't wait until they actually kill Brody and what happened to Avery and the goof troop?
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
I liked this one, but it kind of seems like the same things are happening over and over again. Like they get caught then they get away then they get caught again. . . . If you ever rewrite this you might want to edit this down a little bit and just speed up Tate's character growth a little bit. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that when they get into situations that are so similar then they will simply have the same emotional responses. When they get into new situations they will get new emotional responses and not every scene needs to be packed with action. I would kind of just like to get to know them while they just sit around the fire and talk. Well, I honestly can't even remember what happened in the beginning of this chapter because your chapters are just so long so I'll just say that I liked it and I'm moving on.

TTFN ;D
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
I liked this chapter, but I wish that you would have said what tribe they were because it would make it seem more real. I really like meeting Tate's family. It really adds some depth to his characer being that we can see where he comes from.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
A sweet chapter. Tate seems to be growing. And I really liked the scenes wih Nick in jail.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
More Drama . . . Reading on . . .
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
A little bit lighter chapter. Tate is finally beginning to come out of his shell a little bit and Andy is just too sweet.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Another good chapter. I don't have too much to say. I like the idea of Avery covering for Nick and also him chasing after her. My favorite character is probably Rock. I don't know why, but I really like him.

Well, TTFN.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
Another good chapter. Nick is really starting to grow on me. The pace of your story is a little bit slower than I usually like, but it's very good so far. But the chapters are a little bit long. Tate seems quite interesting and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Hi,I liked this chapter. It seems like the story is finally getting started. The first few chapters were just so slow! But now something is happening and I have to say that I never saw it coming!

Well, I'm off to read the next chapter now!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Hi, I liked this chapter. It all just seemed to be set up, but it was well written. It might be a little bit more interesting to read if you used a little bit more active voice when describing what is happening and all the characters are kind of hard keep straight because there are so many, but all in all it's a very good beginning. I'll read more later.

TTFN!