Reviews for Entries of Confusions
Cj Joe chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
My good friend.. this poem is really amazing. the feelings of lost yet still remembering and missing that special girl really brings out the title. dnt forget that this memories would teach u more of love and to cherish the love u get from others.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
This would be a really great song...if you were to add a few lines to it. I really enjoyed this. Everything about this poem screams amazing. I'm going to try to add it to my fave list, but if I have too many poems there, then at least you know that this was one of my favorites from you. Keep up the great work.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
This is really awesome. I like the imagery here. I especially liked the end. This is great. Keep up the great work.
Cornelia Poe Ittree chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
*le sigh*, to like someone so much and to not have that felt in return is such melancholy madness
creux chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Whoa. Yeah you're right. The words just seem to flow smoothly. This is really great. She really is something huh? ;P Good work.
creux chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
This is brilliant! I love the similes you used. It defines everything so accurately. I felt the same way when I had a crush. This is a cool poem. I can't wait to read the rest.
sam the bear chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
u sound alot like someone i know. oh well.
Cj Joe chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Great poem.. keep bringing them in. I like it when u use the elements of fire to describe ur desire.. really brings in some colourful meaning of that desire. Well, i've gone through my crush long time ago and we are still friends though. U know her but i wont tell you hahahaha my secret.
Alley Rhodes chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I'm glad you and your crush are friends now...hey! you never know what could happen...anyway...about the poem...it was abosolutly wonderful, I love the beginning, and the end...and hay, the middle was pretty cool to, I especially love all of your...similes...it took me forever to remember how to spell that word...well, keep it up!