Reviews for she
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This one is short, but good nonetheless. The repetition of "she loves you, she loves you" just made me sad each time. The whole poem just feels so . . . hopeless, and heartbroken. And the way the first letters spell out "she is me" is just amazing of you. I'm glad you pointed that out, because I never would have seen that probably. I'm not observant enough. It's so incredibly clever of you.

Another 'thumbs up'.
evm chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I love the fact that you can read the deeper meaning into this poem by reading vertically. It flows so pretty (like gently running water).
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
your use of colour is simply amazing. You have such talent - "curved into a saddened smile" was a particular favourite. Delicious imagery and it isn't awkwardly written to fit into the acrostic pattern. bravo bravo!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is very cleverly written, very emotional and beautiful. Great job. QueenVixta
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
so sad and beautiful.. I can relate.. i like hte litters going down but why arent the ses bolded... i could hel pyou eliminate the double spacing if you wish
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Whoa,a very powerful, yet simple poem. So great, and different.
youzi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
soft, hauntingly beautiful..i loved how you made the "first letter of each line" thing work...most of the time writers who try that just ends up with something tacky! do keep writing D
myno chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
ah, an acrostic. I'm a huge fan of those, though i've never written one myself. Very well written, as usual.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this was fucking awesome, but the flow and word use seems detached and just doesn't flow right in my eyes. I really liked it and it seems like reality has crashed down, like the mythologic story of: echo & narcissus. it touches a chord and just weaves its words straight into your heart. lovely.

* noelle
miss megan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
i thought this poem was ignore that stupid person who flamed you below,theyre ovbiously work
Ethereal Oceans chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Well, conceited enough? You write this poem as if you're a fucking goddess. Get over yourself.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
its so sad, yet it feels true to me. your descriptive imagery was just lovely.

EB
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Okay you proved that i honestly can not choose a favorite from your pieces to read. *smile*

Very unique and artsy in the hidden message. Another beautiful image you have splattered through this. I wonder if you gave this to anyone special...to see if they actually get it... the meaning, the message... the eyes. Wonderful once again. You made me smile, thanks for that.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Beautifully written. Painful and sad and quiet. I read the bold letters. Writing is wonderful free therapy. Keep up the great work.

I'm adding you to my favorite author's list, if that's alright with you.

*Hillary*
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I for one really like the format and enjoyed the poem. Really well written.