Reviews for Broken Hearts and Lost Hopes
SpawnMeister666 chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
This is an interesting tale, and could perhaps be the prelude to something longer.

The main characters are believable and well developed, and I for one would be interested to hear whats going to develop next in their lives.

A decent little story, and hopefully the start of a new and longer story.

Spawny
eara chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
woah this is a first lol your story has a character with my name lol wierd...
Clodhopper chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
thoughts on characters: I hate Eara. i dont like her at all. i think she's conniving and self centered. it bugs me that she doesnt care how many lives she screwed up. I like Gad the best and I hope that if he wasnt drunk he would have been more forceful on his no to her the night before. Fabian seems whiny but, in a way, good meaning. At the same time i think he could mean trouble. I dont know enough about Hypatia to make any assumptions about her except for that i think her pain is real.

Thoughts on chapter: so they're playing the make-you-jealous game. not my fav game in the world because it just makes everyone hurt more; however, at the same time, i do know that people actually do it so it's realistic. things are gonna get messy, I think, if that keeps up.

Mack
Clodhopper chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
My thoughts on the story: maybe the smarter idea would have been to talk to her FIRST about the plan with Eara there to back him up. i feel bad for Gad the most - poor guy is being dragged into this totally against his will. meanwhile, Fabian is gonna be ticked and the only one who is happy is Eara. Almost self centered wouldnt u say? the first chapter was realistic with the whole "no girls" thing. good there

Thoughts on writing: it was good, smooth. the dialogue was probably my favorite part. a bit of CC? try not to use Eara's name over and over again in paragraphs back-to-back, it gets rid of the nice flow you've created for us. Also, maybe you could gimme some more details in the prologue? I would have liked to know more what things were like in that world - what the woman looked like, the smells, and all of that stuff. even a little more details with the boys.

Thoughts overall: it was good! I hope that Hypatia eventually believes Gad. he's my fav

Mack
Shes Never Known Happy chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
-claps- i really love it i hope you write more soon it was really good
Math Maniac chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Aw, the boys against girls spatting was the greatest thing ever; it brought back so many memories.

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm interested to see where the story is going to go. Judging by the great work in the first chapter, it looks like it has a lot of potential!