Reviews for Proud of Who You Are
The Egg chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow, my sister is practically exactly like Natalie. Hm.

There are typos in this, and it was short. I know that it was a short story, but it's three paragraphs and two lines! Otherwise, it was the kind of thing that someone's mom or dad would be able to repeat to their kid or something.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

Well, a great philosopher named Plato once said "Be kind to everyone-We are all fighting a difficult battle."

I say that not for Natalie Frets, but for the girl who called her a 'freak'. This character, the 'popular' girl, could have just been in a bad mood, like when your dog just died and you walk by someone laughing like an idiot, and you're just like, "Shut the hell up, some people don't wanna hear it!"

I was also a little disappointed that you called this mean girl the 'most popular girl in school'. Really, if the Popular Girl "thrived on making fun of people", I doubt she would have been the most popular in school. School just doesn't work that way. Usually, the mean girl is the one in the corner nobody talks to; why? Because SHE'S MEAN.

I say all this because characters like Popular Girl abound in stories like this, because it's too easy to hate the Popular people in school. Remember to keep the narrator neutral in your stories, and try to put yourself in EVERYONE'S shoes.

Jealousy is bad for you, and have a nice day!

5/10
Gwir chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Thats cool... I know of a few similar things happening.
Nick chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It's very true the same thing happened to my brother now he barely ever has fun...
Agent Lionsvalley chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Dear Emma,

I found the following story to be interesting and inspiring. It fits with you "I Spy a Witch" story.
funny hat chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
good message, and some good writing. you could elaborate a bit...and maybe be a bit less...straightforward...maybe...but good job
OlivineWitch chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Really great job! The message is awesome. You could do more with it, but it's also really cool how it is! Again, I love the moral, I'm like Natalie. _
Jones Cream Soda chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I like the idea, but you really could do more with this. Less telling, more showing. Put life into it.
crackstasticallyinnocuous chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That's a very good message! Yeah everyone should be proud of who they are!

Well continue writting!-Corri
Kyrsten chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
thats a good story/moral

reminds me of StarGirl :)
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Good clear message in story form. Great.