Reviews for The St James Sisters
Bentfender chapter 25 . 3/14/2006
Oh thank God, you had me freaked out. Now that I know that, I'm kind of getting used to the Sara/Charlie thing and I want it to work out. Sawyer breaks my heart, I love him so much. Poor Emy! I bet Brook is going to fall in love with her; he seems like the kind of guy that would go for a shy, quiet girl. Or maybe I'm just making that up. And...Gail and Nathaniel belong together.
Alessandra Lee chapter 24 . 3/13/2006
But she will see him again, won't she? Please?

I take it this means there won't be anymore Nathaniel/Gail goodness for atleast a while?

The writing is wonderful, and I especially liked the dialogue between the aids as the carry Nathaniel off the ship. It seemed very realistic with the talk about him and, at the same time, the talk about the weather.

And here is the part where I plead with you to write more soon.
euphorictragedy chapter 24 . 3/12/2006
This chapter was really sad. Poor Nathaniel. I wish he would get well but that doesn't seem like a possibility. I feel bad for Gail too cuz she had to leave him like that. Hopefully things will get better.
Bentfender chapter 24 . 3/12/2006
I must say I love this story. I really like how all five of the sisters are so different. And I know how you said that you got the idea of an age difference relationship from Jane Eyre, but still, every scene with Sara I think she IS Jane Eyre. Um...personally I think the Sara/Charlie thing is kinda creepy, sorry. And I'm not sure, but did you make a reference to Charlie falling in love with her or having some awkward feelings for her when she was a little girl? Maybe I just imagined it...I hope I did, because that would be way too sketchy for my taste. Sorry. But I love Nathaniel and I don't want him to go...Gail should stay with him. And I love Sawyer, he's so cute, he reminds me of my friend Rob. I hope Nora stops being lame.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 24 . 3/12/2006
How appropriate that the poem being read is "The Raven", because of how it deals with death. I musdt admit that I am not a fan of Poe, but I love "Annabel Lee" as i may have said in an old review for Jude and Josie. I really hope that Nathaniel is not going to die.

The transition from Charlie talking to Gail and lifting Nathaniel onto the stretcher is a little awkward, you might want to place some kind of page break like 3 asterisks between the two sections. I realize he's a completely fictional character, but I hope that nathaniel will not die. At least he's at a hospital now though.
Alessandra Lee chapter 23 . 3/7/2006
Aw. For some reason I find that completely adorable. I always knew there was something wrong with Ben Leslie. And I love Sawyer, he's such a great guy.

But I'm still waiting to find out what happens to Nathaniel. Stop holding out on me.

Please update soon. I might die of longing.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
Sawyer and Nora are perfect! Absolutely perfect. Here's the pairings I like together: Sara/Charlie (kind of a given), Gail/Nathaniel (Ditto), Nora?Sawyer, Emy/Ethan (just because I want her to be happy, and Mary/?. Not quite sure about who Mary should be with, because she is my least favorite character, but did redeem herself a bit in this chapter. Anxious for the next chapter!
euphorictragedy chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
No, he's not just Sawyer! He's awesome! Come on, any guy who is willing to help u get another guy when he likes u is definitely a keeper!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
Oh golly! Reading that felt like overhearing someone say "it's just Railee!" Poor Sawyer, he's such a sweet guy! And in my opinion, what he feels for Nora is real, pure love!

Gr! That Ben Leslie makes me so mad! What a jerk! I feel even MORE sorry for Sawyer! It feels like I've been in his place several times before.
Najia chapter 22 . 2/3/2006
Charlie is such an idiot! I mean, okay, he has valid points, but he cant be the one who decides what happens... It should be a discussion they had! The snot. :P But, this is great (it kept me away from my studies, you evil fiend :)) and the story is so engaging! And Mary's rediscovery of her love for Ethan was such a shock! (a good one, I think, because though we didnt see much of him, she seemed so happy with him, but still a shock!)But poor Gail! When Nathaniel finally gives up the ghost, she'll be so heartbroken! :(This is a great and engaging story, and I cant wait to read more (that's no pressure, mind you, just pure enthusiasm! ::)
sweetsmirk chapter 20 . 1/31/2006
Brook! Brook is the mysterious man well come on i thought you could do better than that!
Alessandra Lee chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
If I was admitted that I hoped something like this would happen, would you hate me? I don't mean that I dislike the Sara/Charlie relationship (I love it actually, it's my second favorite, but I do love plot twists.

But I'm still worried about Nathaniel. I think your holding out on me. I need to know what happens to him... and Gail. I hope their relationship turns out alright in the end.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
Wow, rejection letters suck, but that was the most beautifully wriiten rejection letter. There were a few minor mistakes though: "A man who won’t die two centuries before you." You probably meant decades. I cannot tell if this letter is really the ends of the Charlie/Sara romance, or if she will keep fighting for them to be together. Will she live in Brighton and marry Brook? (She could do that, because we know that Emy loves Ethan). So two weeks left on the ship, it's sad to see this story (almost) coming to a close.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
Oh my word! No! Oh, but he's right! And he's so sweet too! Poor Charlie and Sarah! I wonder how this will all turn out. You're a sly thing, Renee! lol
Gabby chapter 21 . 1/27/2006
i still love it! update soon!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »