Reviews for The St James Sisters
Alessandra Lee chapter 21 . 1/27/2006
I'm so nervous about what's going to happen to Nathaniel. Gah, it makes it hard to enjoy the wonderful breakthroughs in Sara and Charlie's relationship.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 21 . 1/25/2006
I found a small typo: "But for a split section, Gail would feel her heart", I think you meant section to be second. I also don't think goosebumps is capitalized in the second paragraph with Sara. I've left this chapter with mixed feelings...yes, it's great that Charlie has finally come to his senses (he has right?), but I feel absolutely horrible about Gail and Nathaniel. They just seem so perfect for each other. When will they admit that to themselves? Wonderful chaspter as always, (if a bit sad).
euphorictragedy chapter 21 . 1/25/2006
Is Charlie finally giving in? Sure, it is a bit weird, but hey, if it works for them then I guess its fine.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 21 . 1/24/2006
YIPPE! WO HOO! YEEHA! It's about time, Charlie! I didn't even see that coming, but I just smiled like a smilin' banana-headed fool when he kissed her! I'm so excited! And I'm glad you ended the chapter in such a happy way! Otherwise I'd probably be sad for the rest of the night because of Nathaniel. Will he ever tell Gail he loves her? Oh, the suspense!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
UPDATE!

PLEASE?
Alessandra Lee chapter 20 . 1/17/2006
Brook? I never saw that one coming.

And I'm so woried about Nathaniel. I think Nathaniel and Gail are my favorite. So adorable.

And Mary, I'm glad she finally got some sense.

And Charlie and Sara are cute together to. Is it odd that I read about Charlie and think Remus Lupin?

Which leaves Nora, who's relly not getting anywhere with her feelings.

Anyway, this entire story is wonderful, and I just read the whole thing, and I couldn't stop. And I can't wait for more. Especially the parrts that concern Nathaniel/Gail and Charlie/Sara.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
I knew the Emy was in love with Brook! I knew it, or had I said she was in love with Ethan? I don't remember. I find the fact that she was in love with Brook from the first day she met him fishy, because I don't believe there is such a thing as lofe at first sight. Physical attraction, sure, but not love. I guess I'm a bit of a cynic. I liked how your chapter answered a few nagging questions, and the end was a bit of a shocker.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
Aha, so Mary does stil have some good sense after all, eh? I'm glad! I'll bet she'll become a lot more likable after this.

Gah! Brook! It's Brook! I never would have guessed! Why you sneeky little thing, you! That means we have tohave a good amount of the story off of the ship, doesn't it? So that Brook can fall in love with Emy? Poor girl. I understand her pain.

Good chpter! I'm dying to hear more about Nora and Gail!...and Sarah and Emy and Mary, lol!

Update again soon!
Nerdette chapter 19 . 12/14/2005
Very interesting.
Steph chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
Hey Renee! It seems like forever since Ive last talked to you. How have you been? Well, I just wanted you to know that I am still reading and really enjoying all of your storys as always.
Gabby chapter 19 . 12/3/2005
was such a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. at first i was a little startled about Sara and Charlie, but then i remembered something in a midsummer night's dream, about lovers being different in age. anyway, i really like. also i wanted to ask you if i should put one of my stories on here. i'm not a member, so i was wondering if i should join and everything. well, other than that i will definately check on your story for more chapters!
Em Crosthwaite chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
I liked how you tried to include all the sisters. I feel so sorry for Charlie and Sara. (So he DOES love her! "and the thought of Roy and Amelia knowing that he’d fallen in LOVE with that dark-haired little girl was a horror."). Poor Nathaniel, I don't want him to die. It wouldn't be fair to Gail. Will they realize how they feel soon? And I also feel sorry for Sawyer. I think he really likes Nora. The only sister that I can't stand is Mary. There's just not something very likeable about her.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
Gr! I'm so mad at Mary right now. She's so... gah! Just living for the moment and not thinking of the consiquences of her actions. It just frustrates me! And poor Ethan, he deservs someone so much better than that.

Poor Sawyer. Nora'd better get over this Ben kid soon. He sounds cute and all, but can he play checkers like the boy with the glasses? Uh-uh! No one like Sawyer for Nora!

As for Emy, I'm just about DYING trying to figure out who she's in love with! I just want to cry and give Sara a hug, and Gail with her Nathaniel, I want some magic potion to appear out of mid-air and make him better!

Update soon!
euphorictragedy chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
I don't want him to die! I love Nathaniel! Please, don't kill him.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 18 . 11/27/2005
Gah! What a depressing way to end my day! More Nathaniel. Poor Gail! She has to at least tell him that she cares about him before he dies! I knew this was comming, but I dreaded it.I think I like Nathaniel even more now. I think he would go to heaven. Poor kid. What a life to live!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »