Reviews for The St James Sisters
Em Crosthwaite chapter 18 . 11/25/2005
This chapter was very morbid, and I hope you won't do something like kill off Nathaniel. He and Gail are so wonderful together. I thought this chapter was interesting, and I'm glad to see you're over the writer's block.
GiftOfWind chapter 17 . 10/29/2005
WOW.

This is really good. You should definately keep this up! Lol. Good luck.
M.M. King chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
Are Sara and Charlie going to get together? Or is he going to deny himself haapiness forever?
Em Crosthwaite chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
I feel so sorry for Charlie and Sara. The refusal part was something that I kind of knew was coming though. I hope that they will still be able to talk to one another though, and I'm definitely not giving up on these two. I hope that in the next chapter you might have more with Nathaniel and Gail.
Zeina chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
you're the girl that does Jude and Josie? I love that one...and now I love this one. I love Sarah and Charlie, and Nathaniel and Gail...and I love the idea of Nora and Ben...this s one of the sweetest stories I have read in a long time.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
Oh man! Run back in there Sarah! Slap in the face for telling the truth! The heck with rinkles and gray hair!

Twenty years actually is a lot... just think, when she's 40 he'd be about 60! But some how you make it ok anyway, I just don't understand it! You've got tallent, Renee, lol!

Man, it seems like I haven't heard from you or anything in such a long time. I'm getting all caught up in this story that I don't even have on fictionpress yet. I think I will post it. And I promise to reply to your e-mail soon! If I don't, then you can... you can... do something to me...
Alexis Kent chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
Aw...what a sad chapter. I enjoyed it despite its practical ending-it covered quite well the problems they'd face were they to get together. I like how you portray him, how he puts her and her father over his own wishes. Very good, and update soon. :)
Steph chapter 16 . 9/22/2005
Poor Nora. Im not sure how I feel about Mary. I kind of like her yet I dont..? Im not really sure. I still like Emmy though. Great chapter. Update soon.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 16 . 9/22/2005
This was a sweet chapter. It was nice of Sara to look after Charlie, and funny when she realized that he hadn't even asked her to. The scene between Nora and Ben was cute, awkwardness between characters is always fun, but I don't like Ben, at least not for Nora.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 16 . 9/21/2005
Aw, this was such a cute chapter! And I liked the pirate song added in too!

Well, seeing a bit more of Nora again. I wonder how things will turn out?

Love it!
M.M. King chapter 12 . 9/21/2005
Wow. It's been a long time since I last read a historical romance, but I have to say that I am really enjoying this one. I really want to know what's going on with Nathaniel and Gail. Those are my favorite scenes so far. I also really like the implied Charlie and Sara parts. Good job.
Alexis Kent chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
Oh my! Mary, you shameful lass, whatever do you think you're doing? What would Ethan, the poor man, think? Dear me. I do hope her naughtiness is brought to light soon; that or I hope another storm hits and she gets washed overboard. xD I like Sara's dream in this chapter, and I'm anxious to see how its meaning is revealed.

Good chapter, chock full of intrigue. Update soon. :)
Em Crosthwaite chapter 15 . 9/8/2005
The dream Sara had is very strange. I wonder if it will have anything to do with anything later in the story, or if it's just a strange dream. I didn't think Mary was in love with Noah, or was it just an impulsive thing? I don't know, they could be cute together. Mary has to be my least favorite sister, she's just not that likeable right now.
aradiarising chapter 15 . 9/7/2005
Actually she didn't really know ethan all that well and she's marrying the guy so Mary and Noah isn't that huge of a deal.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 15 . 9/7/2005
*Gasp!* Mary! I'm positively shocked at you! Shame on your little nose! Shame, shame, shame! What would your mother say?

Yes, that was quite a shocker, Renee. I didn't see it coming at all! And I really liked the dream! The whole thing seemed to have so manny hidden meanings that I fully expect to be revealed later! Very well-written and chilling.

I know! It's been so long since you've updated J&J! I've been slacking on all of my stories though, so I'm not one to talk.

Glad you liked that last chapter of "Swings". I wanted to show just a little glimpse of Annabelle's life, but not quite everything. Hence, the name of the chapter.

Update again as soon as you can! Now that school is back in I know it won't be easy. I just found out I'm the First Counselor in the school presidency, so now I HAVE to get good grades, to be a good example to the others and so that I'll have time to do all of the stuff I'm supposed to in the presidency. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised when Sister Rowly called and said that Diane (our new President) picked me. All of my older siblings have been in the presidency, two have been president, but I didn't think I would too.

Anyway, I just got back from the gym and I'm all sweaty and disgusting. So I'm gonna go take a shower.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »