Reviews for The St James Sisters
R.M.Whitaker chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I really liked that bit about Roy and Charlie! I thought it was so cute and interesting! Kinda like in the fifth Harry Potter book when Harry goes in the pensive and sees his mom and dad. That was actually my favorite part in the book, lol!

I have a feeling that Nora won't end up with this Ben guy, just because she appears to like him so much. But then, I'm probably wrong.

Ok, now I have to go finish my math before I spend any more time doing something else.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Oh! Two chapters at once! This is nice! And I liked this chapter. Nothing all that important, but I liked it. Now I'll just have to read the next one!
Em Crosthwaite chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Roy and Charlie remind me of James Potter and Sirius Black, or maybe Charlie would be Remus Lupin. So Nora has a crush! I wonder if the sailor who told her who Ben was is going to be more important? Maybe like a love triangle. Hehehe. Or maybe not. the sixteen year old sailor does seem nice though. Great chapter.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Somehow I don't think the fact that Mary is betrothed will stop some of the sailors from being "head over heels" in love with her. I feel sorry for Nora, always being overshadowed by her sister. the sailors don't seem so bad though, they might actually behave themselves.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
So they have a way to Brighton. I really like this idea of having five different romances going in a story, but I just hope that you will be able to give enough focus to each sister. Brook and Lin seem very similar, maybe Brook will get the girl in this story.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I originally told myself I wasn't going to read one of your new stories until you finished Jude and Josie, but I changed my mind. I really like Sara, she reminds me of myself, a bookworm with a temper. I hope that Brook and Sara end up together even though that's not likely because of the boat summary.
Taya chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I like it! It's a good thing you're a fast writer because I can't wait for the next chapter. :]
Strawberry122 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I really like your summary. This sounds like it's going to be a really interesting story. Keep writing! :)
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Yeah! Brook reminds me of Lin too! At the moment I want he and Sara to hook up, but I don't think that will happen, since he's not on the ship. Oh well! I have confidence that you won't dissapoint me. :)I was only in CA for about a day. We drove there Friday morning, went to my cousin's reception, and then drove back yesterday. But on the way home we stopped at a Wild Animal Safari and my little sister and I got to ride on an elephant! That was pretty cool. Ha ha! Now I'll have to write a story that takes place in Asia, just so I can describe what it's like to ride an elephant. lol!Girl's Camp lasts about 5 days. All of the YCLs and 4th Years are leaving on Monday (the 4th Years because they hike to the camp, so they arrive at the camp grounds around the same time the younger girls do) and everyone else is leaving on Tuesday and 7:00 a.m. (meaning I'll have to wake up at around five to get ready, bleck!). I'll be coming home on Saturday afternoon. So all of this past week has been filled with preperations for camp and buying Secret Sister gifts and stuff.

I'll e-mail you when I get home from church, but right now I have to start getting ready. Great chapter!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
O! I like! The idea is so fun! I have to admit, I didn't expect you to put this one up yet, but I'm glad you did. I think it's very good so far! I like Brook. I hope he gets a girl in the end!

And sorry I still haven't replied to your e-mail or anything. I just got back from California a few hours ago. Since I'll be leaving for Girl's Camp on tuesday, I'll try to update and e-mail for you before then!
Steph chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh man. I wanted to be the first to review but oh well. No it wasnt to boring at all. I have a feeling Im going to like this story (as i do with your others) alot. It will have a kind of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants thing going on where the plot is on 5 girls instead of just one basic main character. Well great job so far..this chapter did seem a tad rushed but nothing to bad.
jessyxyz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I think that for a beginning chapter, the description you've put in is perfect. And even though you've directly given us a lot of information about the characters, you still show us what they're like (like how Sara shies away from Brook and when she tells her sister to move the fish away from her book). Can't wait till the next chapter!
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
so romantic! maybe it would be better if you split it up into two chapter or soomething like that. A good story!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16