Reviews for The St James Sisters
de wolf chapter 42 . 7/14/2006
aw, that's a sweet ending. i think u SHOULD do a sequel, that would be really cool too!
euphorictragedy chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
It's over... it's so sad! All of my favorite stories are ending. However, I am glad that I had a chance to read this and a sequal would be excellent although I would also like a new story with new loveable characters.
the-beautiful-tragedy chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
amazing! i loved this story from start to finish. it never got boring and i always looked for updates. congrats on the finish, i'll be looking out for more of your work.
Winry Rockbell chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
What a great ending! I am so happy we found out what happened to everyone! I love to know what happens beyond the final chapter, thank you for the epilogue.

I would love a sequel, too. At first, I wondered why you would choose Emy's family, but then I realized that I would like that the best out of all of them, (except for Gail, because I loved Gail) because they are all girls.

Just a quick question: the timeline of Amelia and Violet's births-how old was Nora when she married? I was just wondering how old they were when she got married, because it was rather confusing. Although you did do a pretty good job keeping all of them straight!

Again, thanks for a great story and a satisfying ending!
k8t chapter 42 . 7/7/2006
great work..totally awesome...congrats...ciao k8t
Alenor chapter 42 . 7/7/2006
i'm pleased to say that you left me with barely any questions, and you've done an absolutely wonderful job of writing this brilliant piece of literature :) it's sad that nathaniel ended up dying but i suppose it was inevitable as he was so sick, and they all sound like they were lovely families and you've obviously thought out the explanations very well. congratualtions on finishing, i look forward to reading anything else you write about the St. James girls and their families ~ luv Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 42 . 7/7/2006
Ah! I can't believe it's actually over!That was a really good one, Renee. And the ending was wonderful! Everything happened just the way it ought to have ended for each of them and, though it probably wasn't needed to tell about the children, I really loved reading about them!Now I feel that the story is complete. Good job, Renee!
Joseph Mises chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Hey, this is really good, best yet. Once more you prove your excellence for writing Renee...

Just curious, where did you get the idea for this story, and when does it take place?
Alice chapter 41 . 7/2/2006
I loved this chapter! I can't wait for the epilogue. The tea, biscuits, and scones were very English :D YAY!
Steph chapter 41 . 6/30/2006
I'm not sure how I feel about Charlie proposing marriage and Sara accepting. All the damamge he caused to her can be repaired by his unexpected visit and then asking her to marry him? I know, he explained on and on and professed his love to her but still... it seems a bit quick. He just showed up out of no where and all of a sudden a huge plot fold went down and everything is forgotten, almost. But then again, you know Sara better then anyone. I'm really sad to see this tory coming to an end though. I agree with someone who said that Nora should of been spoken for more but still, I feel we all got to know the 5 sisters really well. Update soon! Congrats on another great story :]
Em Crosthwaite chapter 41 . 6/29/2006
The reunion between Charlie and Sara was so sweet and perfect. I did like how Sara couldn't acknowledge him at first, it was more realistic than having her just run into his arms or something like that. But what about Sawyer and Nora? They were just left there in the last chapter. I'm sure you'll resolve that in the epilogue though.
Winry Rockbell chapter 41 . 6/29/2006
First, I must say, I love this story! I read it all in two sittings (it would have been one if not for having to go to work!)

My favorties are Gail and Sara. Gail and Nathaniel are so sweet-I just want him to get better so they can be happy!

They all remind me of "Little Women"-Mary is Meg, the beauty with the loving fiance, Sara is Jo, all about the books and falls in love with an older man. Emy is Beth, sweet and gentle, and Gail is Amy, but not as self-centered. The only sister that I really feel indifferent towards is Nora-mostly because she didn't get a lot of story time. I felt her obsession with Ben went a little far, but thats how young girls are, right?

I hope you consider a sequel, but of course, that depends on the epilogue. Thanks for such a great story!
Gabby chapter 41 . 6/29/2006
yay! I'm so happy!
euphorictragedy chapter 41 . 6/29/2006
What a wonderful happy ending! That was possibly the best proposal I've ever heard! It is sad, though, that this story is ending. I would like more than an epilogue to know what happened to the other sisters.
bluang3lbby chapter 41 . 6/29/2006
OMG! i cant believe it...this story has been a long one but a great one. keep up w/ the great work...
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »