Reviews for The St James Sisters
Aradia-Rising chapter 39 . 6/21/2006
Aww, poor Sarah and Nora, they miss their boys. I love the thought of Brook trying on all those hat though, makes me laugh.
euphorictragedy chapter 39 . 6/21/2006
I knew it was only a matter of time before either Gail or Nathaniel admitted they had feelings for each other. Well, I'm happy about that even though it isn't a typical sort of romance. I also liked how you reminded us readers of the former characters in the story like Sawyer and Charlie. I miss them. I really do.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 39 . 6/21/2006
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! That little Gail/Nathaniel scene was so CUTE! lol, I love how he gets all flustered when she kisses him on the cheek! Way too adorable! lol

Poor Sara... you know, I think it's high time you relieve my mind and tell me what will be come of her, Miss Borage!
Alenor chapter 38 . 6/18/2006
YES! i knew they were in love! yay, i'm so glad they admitted it. for a moment there i thought that gail was going to stick with the "i don't love him" thought and send him away! and that would have been awful. but now i'm happy :) can't wait for more ~ luv Alenor.
Steph chapter 38 . 6/17/2006
Renee, that was such an amazing chapter. I've been pulling for evil Nathaniel all the time and I'm glad the true feelings are finally out in the open. Thank you for updating so soon, therefore never leaving me in suspence long enough where to I start pulling my hair out or something. [[well you know...]] Hope all is well. Have a good one.
de wolf chapter 38 . 6/17/2006
wow. that was a good chapter. i liked how gail and nathaniel were arguing over whether they loved each other or not. kinda classic
Cilissa chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
This is amazing! I cried at the beginning of this chapter. But, then again, I cry at the drop of a hat. Hats don't deserve to be mistreated, now do they? Please put in some Sara and Charlie.I miss them! Yay! Gail and Nathaniel! -dances- heh heh-applauds-
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
yay! you banged their heads together. i always thought their relationship, however romantic and adorable it would be, would be impossible with the pride both of those two have. they always get somewhere and then start yelling at each other. but finally, they can set aside their differences. great job! can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabby chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
wow. i could picture this whole scene in my head easily. love it!
Bentfender chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
That was beautiful. I love it when love is professed in these ways...lol that sounds so dumb when I say it. But I do.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
Oh my golly goodness jeepers kreepers! If I were the only one in this house I think I would scream like mad! YES! So perfect! I'm so happy I could just die!This chapter was so incredibly perfect! This was how Gail and Nathaniel's first kiss was SUPPOSED to be! Had it been any other way it would have been just wrong.

Don't feel bad about reading my latest chapter late. This here chappy of yours far beyond makes up for it! I've been more excited about this than I think I've been excited about any of the ST. James sisters' romances! I applaud you!
euphorictragedy chapter 37 . 6/16/2006
Finally some more of Brook and Emy. I do love that pairing. As for Nathaniel... is he ever going to get better or just die? The poor thing can't live like that forever.
Alenor chapter 37 . 6/15/2006
oh no! poor nathaniel. i really wish he'd miraculously get well enough that he'd be happy, even if he lived in a wheelchair and had to take medicine everyday! ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 37 . 6/15/2006
Dang it! I hope he doesn't get worse because of this sudden faint! After everything's been going so wonderfully!

I've said it before ad I'll say it again- I love reading your descriptions of the holidays! The snowball fight made me wish it was Christmas right now and Nathaniel's teasing with Emy and Brook at the piano was so funny! lol
frentel chapter 36 . 6/12/2006
Poor Nathaniel. I feel bad for him. I love the Brook and Emy thing though. I think that was last chapter, but I fell behind.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »