Reviews for The St James Sisters
Jess chapter 36 . 6/10/2006
This is really a great story, and I'm definitely enjoying it . . . a lot more than I usually enjoy the stuff I find here. Good work . . . keep it up. Can't wait for the rest.
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 36 . 6/8/2006
this is really great so far. finally, nathaniel is beginning to have feelings for gail. there is just one little mistake though...when you wake up from surgury, you aren't the happiest person ever. everything is blurry and it takes more effort to keep your eyes open the slightest amount than to just leave them shut. plus, it does funny things to your stomach...i've always gotten sick after my surgeries. trust me, i've had seven. i can only remember about three of them, but oh , this is a great story. you've done a terrific job making your characters grow. keep up the good work!-Skeeter the Groundhog
Em Crosthwaite chapter 36 . 6/7/2006
"Although his arms were weak, his heart felt weaker. She’d run away with it, he knew."

I love that line, it's so prefectly sweet. Poor Nathniel, in love with Gail, doesn't she feel the same way though? I thought she did, at least in an earlier chapter. I do feel sorry for him at the end, not being able to join everyone else, I do know how horrible it is to be in a wheelchair, only if I've been in one for a few weeks at a time after surgery.
euphorictragedy chapter 36 . 6/7/2006
Poor Nathaniel. I hope that his new home will make him better and maybe he'll make an almost full recovery. I know he'll probably never be a "normal" young man but hopefully he'll be strong enough to give Gail that kiss that he almost did;)
Strawberry1216 chapter 36 . 6/7/2006
That was really, really good. Sometimes I get annoyed with Nathaniel being such a brat, but I probably would be too if I was always sick. Anyway, the part with Gail sitting on his lap was awesome. Write more soon! It's great that you update so soon.
Mrdarcylover chapter 36 . 6/7/2006
Aw, I really like this chapter... poor Nathaniel. I felt so sorry for him, I hope you update soon!
Cilissa chapter 36 . 6/7/2006
Bless you! Thank you for updating so quickly! -smiles- hehe. I love it! Thankyou once again!
Alenor chapter 36 . 6/6/2006
aw, why didn't nathaniel kiss gail? he should have, she wouldn't have minded i'm sure. ahh well, this was a fabulous chappie, i'm so excited that i can't wait for more ~ luv Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 36 . 6/6/2006
Renee, I must applaud you again on writing another perfectly wonderful chapter!

Oh dear, could this ever have been more perfect! I just wanted him to grab Gail and kiss her! lol! And then she skips away, being her adorable, innocent little self! lol! Too perfect, so stressful! And I'm so glad that the romance between them is developing. On Nathaniel's side anyway.

And then I just wanted to hug poor Nathaniel, being left alone while everyone else is being a happy old family outside and there's nothing he can do but just sit there and listen... Oh! I want another chapter! But I know you hate feeling pressured. So I guess all I can say is... please update ASAP! lol
Alessandra Lee chapter 35 . 6/6/2006
Wonderful chapters... well two chapters, I just read the 34th as well.

I'm just glad Nathaniel's not dying anymore.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 35 . 6/5/2006
Poor sweet Nathaniel and Gail. At least Emy may get her happy ending. What about Sara though, will there be more of her, will she see Charlie again?
de wolf chapter 35 . 6/5/2006
oh! that was such a cute moment between Emy and Brook! yes my sentimental side is getting the better of me :P keep writing!
Em Crosthwaite chapter 34 . 6/5/2006
It's a good thing he's going to surgery, that's probably the best option. The moment, if you could call it that, between them at the end of the chapter was very sweet, and sad.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 35 . 6/5/2006
Oh, I loved, loved, LOVED this chapter! First Brooks kisses Emy (HURRAY!) and then Gail tells Nathaniel she's going to take him away and he didn't die in the surgery! Love it! Hey, I'll make you a deal... if I put up two chapters today, will you put a second one up before Wednesday?
euphorictragedy chapter 35 . 6/5/2006
YES! This was a great chapter! Brook and Emy finally kissed and Nathaniel isn't dead and might not die for a long time! Fantastic; I loved it!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »