Reviews for The St James Sisters
Alenor chapter 35 . 6/4/2006
yes! brook and emy are so gonna get married! and thank you that you didn't kill nathaniel. and hehehe, i noticed he called gail "love", that's sweet! can't wait for more ~ luv Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 34 . 6/3/2006
*Sigh* There's something so romantic about someone painting a picture of their love... or future love. Brook and Emy are darling!

Oh golly gee! Poor Gail! It would be so hard to be in hersituation. I don't know how I'd be able to handle it. She's such a strong girl.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 33 . 6/3/2006
The title of this chapter wasn't kidding with "A Turn for the Worst". Wow, poor Nathaniel. I think he should go through with the surgery. I guess I'll find out soon.
Mrdarcylover chapter 34 . 6/3/2006
Aw, you're an excellent writer... I hope you update soon!
euphorictragedy chapter 34 . 6/3/2006
I really want Brook and Emy to get together. They would be perfect for each other! As for Nathaniel...I really want him to get better. I want to see what he's like as a healthy young man.
Alenor chapter 34 . 6/2/2006
oh, please don't let nathaniel die! i really want him to live. he and gail are my favourite characters. ahh well, i can't wait for more to see what you do about nathaniel ~ luv Alenor.
Bentfender chapter 33 . 5/25/2006
Oh no...poor Nathaniel. I kind of want him to go with the third option...because then there's at least a 50% chance that he can be healthy. And hopefully he won't die haha. Update soon!
Alenor chapter 33 . 5/25/2006
aw, i don't want nathaniel to die! i want him to stick around and be with gail! ahh well, i can't wait for more. i really hope that you don't kill nathaniel. cya next time ~ Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 33 . 5/24/2006
Oh, what a life! Poor Nathaniel! I say what he needs is a solid month with NO vaccines or medications, living out in the country with some fresh air, good company, and healthy food. How could filling his frail little body up with chemicals fix anything? He's not a machine.

Goodness... I'm sitting at the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen to him!
Mrdarcylover chapter 33 . 5/24/2006
This is an excellent chapter, I hope he will be alright. You're a really good writer, I hope you update soon!
Em Crosthwaite chapter 32 . 5/23/2006
So Nora knows who Emy is in love with. It's strange that Sara didn't see it, but I guess she's just too upset over Charlie to notice. Poor blushing Emy, if the man noticed the lovers, than Brook must look at Emy in loving way too, she should look for that. :)
Alessandra Lee chapter 32 . 5/21/2006
Wonderfully sweet chapter here. I can't wait to find out what's happening with Brook and Emy through something more than letters. And of course, I'm waiting patiently for more news on Gail and Nathaniel.
Alenor chapter 32 . 5/20/2006
hmm...great chappie. lol, young lovers behind a tree, i can't wait for emy to admit her feelings and for brook to reciprocate them. can't wait for more ~ luv Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 32 . 5/20/2006
Renee, first I will set your mind at ease by telling you that this chapter was VERY well-written! And no, I'm not just saying that! Oh, it just made me smile reading both of those letters! Emy because it's adorable hearing about them falling in love from her shy, sweet point of view; and Gail's because it's just so her and Nathaniel! I love them both! Gail's such a spunky little fun thing and Nathaniel's such a big baby! lol, I love it!
SweetlySassy chapter 31 . 5/12/2006
Wow. Amazing. I absolutely love this story. I love Sara and Gail. Sara being one half of me and Gail begin the hot tempered side. My meaning being I would have done something like is doing except I would have the training to actually take care of him. Sara being my side for always devouring books. I hope you update soon and keep up the excellent. You have a beautiful talent. I hope you get published one day. I'd definitely buy your book(s).
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »