Reviews for The St James Sisters
frentel chapter 31 . 5/11/2006
For some reason I thought that was the end of the story. Not a very final end if it was one. This story is one of three stories on fictionpress that I place among my other favourites. I loved it.
Alessandra Lee chapter 31 . 5/11/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I've been such a bad reader. I can't believe I just read the last few chapters.

I'm so glad Nathaniel's alright and I'm hoping for something more on the Sara/Charlie front.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 31 . 5/7/2006
I'm happy that Gail and Nathaniel are together again, and he deserved every bit of her scolding. He really has not been kind. (Although I do understand how he cannot eat hospital food, it IS disgusting).

These two just fit, and so I do hope they will be together in the end.
Alice chapter 31 . 5/3/2006
I just loved that last chapter, finally Gail and Nathaniel meet again! Very satisfactory too- good old Nathaniel, you can always count on him for a good tantrum! :D

Food comment: (the rest of your story perfect!)

- definitely no pumpkin pie (fruit pies, yes, or steamed pudding eg. plum, rolypoly)-pie dough pastry-oatmeal porridge-tea is England's national drink! (Not coffee)-no sourdough bread, or provolone cheese (Famous British cheeses- Wensleydale, Stilton, Cheddar etc.)
steph chapter 31 . 5/2/2006
aww, i love thier friendship. they can go from screaming at each other at one moment to being friendly again the next. they really are comfortable with each other and it shows. Great chapter. I really do like nathaniel..even if he is horrid but at least, he has gail to keep him in line. He will make a full recovery i hope? Great chapter, renee. Update again soon.
Strawberry122 chapter 31 . 5/1/2006
I have to admit I haven't been reading all of your story. I skimmed some of it just now. I really love the relationship between Gail and Nathaniel. It's so good. Keep updating!
Daisy Silk chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
awesome sailing!
Alenor chapter 31 . 4/29/2006
lol, what an argument and a half. she kinda got him to calm down though, i mean he shut up eventually and they had a decent conversation. ahh well, that was a great chappie, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 31 . 4/29/2006
*SCREAM*! O my goodness, Renee, I LOVE YOU! I can't even believe that you posted this chapter so quickly for me! Thank you, thank you, thankyou! You're amazing!Oh, I just had butterflies in my stomach the whole time I was reading this. I'm so happy they're together again and I can't wait for more! Now I can go to Utah with a more settled mind, lol!
Mrdarcylover chapter 31 . 4/29/2006
I loved this chapter, it was very soon!
Alenor chapter 30 . 4/29/2006
yay! he's alive! i'm so happy, even if it is only a story. i hope he sees her, because he can cheer her up and she can definitely cheer him up i'm sure. oh i can't wait for next chappie. and emy has gone to stay with brook for almost a month? that could be very interesting indeed. cya soon hopefully ~ luv Alenor.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 30 . 4/28/2006
I understand how nathaniel feels about doctors. I too have seen so many that I don't really like hospitals. I wonder if Gail will yell at him for being so rude to the people who are trying to help him? I'm glad that they will be reunited again, and I hope that Emy and Brook have a good time at the art festival. I need to go study for my AP English exam now, I cannot belive the school yhear is almost over. AP Exams are the worst.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 30 . 4/27/2006
AH! I'm really, truly, honestly DYING HERE! What a way to end a chapter! Honestly, Renee, I NEED to see Nathaniel and Gail's reunion!Oh, and I have to leave fr Utah to go to my brother's wedding this Saterday! If you don't update soon, I'm afraid I'm just gonna have to RN down there to St. Louis and slap you! lolOnce again, a perfectly-written chapter. I've missed Nathaniel's yelling! lol
Steph chapter 30 . 4/27/2006
That was a cruel place to end the chapter, Renee. I was so ready to see their meeting..I guess, Im going to have to wait now ;[

Great chapter. Nathaniel still seems to be himself. Update soon again.

*Steph*
euphorictragedy chapter 30 . 4/27/2006
Ah! A cliffy and I thought Gail might actually get to see him in this chapter. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait awhile until that happens.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »